FRA vs Fairview

GetOffMe8688

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i wasnt giving Fairview 0 credit i was just saying that this FRA girls soccer team has one back to back state championships and has agood chance for a threepeat. Fairview is one of the last rural teams still in, they've had a great year, but dca vs fra wasnt even close. this team is just on a whole different level than the rest of the a/aa middle tn teams.

I am an FRA supporter as well, but on any given day...as the saying goes. The FRA girls don't overlook any team and know that every team they play wants it just as bad. That is why they as well as Coach gives respect to each team they play on and off the field. And that is where it will be decided tonight, not on Coacht. Since FRA has not played Fairview, and Fairview has been playing well, I wouldn't count them out. I'm sure both teams will give it their best effort. The weather could also make it difficult for either team to look good tonight!

This may sound like heresy...but an FRA loss to Fairview tonight would not be the worst loss to ever happen to FRA....for that matter not the worst loss of the year....Saturday is much more important. This win would do 2 things...give FRA 1 more home game and lock them into the left side of the state bracket!

I just hope everyone comes out of tonight 100% healthy! :thumb:

Shut it. Just cause I'm a runner on a soccer forum doesn't mean I need to be persecuted. :thumb:

I'll say this... you do a heck of a lot better predicting soccer than I EVER would talking about running!

Flash, in a way it is sad, that if you lost this game, it would actually have an easier route if you made it to state. You would still have some top teams to play, but you wouldn't have to meet up with Notre Dame first game.