FRA vs Fairview

GetOffMe8688

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRA played really well tonight and had like a billion shots it seemed. :o I think it was a good game considering fairview is not near as talented as FRA and a couple of the key players from fairview were not there. but all in all, great job to FRA. good luck!

Thanks ss. That was an incredibly difficult game to play with that much water on the field! It was more like a swim meet. :thumb: You girls play with alot of heart and you should be very proud of your effort. Your team has an amazing goalie. Best of luck for the rest of your run. You have much to be proud of!

FRA 6 Fview 0. The game was tied 0-0 at the end of the first half, but FRA put two or three in pretty soon after the 2nd half started, and kept it up throughout the half. Fview pulled all but 4 starters for about the last 15-20 minutes to save them for Saturday's game vs. Spring Hill. The weather and field conditions were horrible; cold, rainy, and soaking wet. The field was basically almost a lake before the game even started! All players did well to play under control and not to accidentally hurt anyone in those bad conditions. Great job FRA and Fairview! FRA has a great team, w/o Fairviews awesome goalkeeper (Olivia Walter, 2 in State behind Kelly Dyer, signed with Butler University[D1] in Indiana), who knows what the score could have been! You guys (FRA) have a great team, good luck in the next round! We'll cheer for a three-peat for you! : ) Lets hope none of us ever have to play in such mserable conditions ever again! Haha, although...I tried this out tonight while playing. get some plastic bread bags and stick your feet (already in your undersocks) in them and just tape them around the ankle/little round the foot to keep it from slipping then put your game sock then cleats over that. I did it and my feet were toasty and warm, whereas a lot of my friends said they could barely feel theirs! Random, but i was excited that it worked. Just a thought.... : ) Great Job everyone!!!!!!!!

FRA 6 Fview 0...... w/o Fairviews awesome goalkeeper (Olivia Walter, 2 in State behind Kelly Dyer, signed with Butler University[D1] in Indiana), ...... Great Job everyone!!!!!!!!

The Fairview Goalie is a PLAYER....my heart went out to her as she slid, dove and played a great game stopping shot after shot in a total rainy mess....I stopped counting at 28! Best of luck at Butler!!!! Its a great school...tell Dr. Pribush in the Chem dept. hello from Flash! :thumb:

The Fairview Goalie is a PLAYER....my heart went out to her as she slid, dove and played a great game stopping shot after shot in a total rainy mess....I stopped counting at 28! Best of luck at Butler!!!! Its a great school...tell Dr. Pribush in the Chem dept. hello from Flash! :thumb:

Totally agree. The Fairview Goalie played her heart out! She certainly earned the respect of EVERYONE who saw her play Thursday night. Best of luck to Fairview on Saturday.