Which region of 3A will Stone Memorial be in?

brumfield

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

I don't know but man, they are gonna give people fits. I for one am a Stone fan after just seeing how a new school has helped them get better...so good luck in 2007 and a great job on your season this season.

I believe I would have been lobbying hard to get placed in Region 1-3A :P

That region would be just a little to far to drive. Region 3 would have been the fit for them. If not mistaken LA wanted in region 3 couple years ago and were put in region 2. At first I thought it was a huge mistake but turned out to be a blessing. But the Cats are paying for it this year. Without a doubt region 2 is one of the toughest regions in any class in the state.

Stone memorial i have played them and if all they got who they put on the field when i was playing then they arent going to be that competitive. Only people that i saw were that good were there d ends they were pretty physical but they are very undersized and they run the double wing t if i remember right and they should have tried real hard to get in region one but who knows they may be pretty good next year. They do have a nice looking school and a pretty sweet stadium.

Edited by Bassfishing_205

Guest Shocker0

They beat you guys though, right? They went 8-2 and that's playing some 5A JV teams too...I for one think they will be very good, although they are in a really tough region.

That region would be just a little to far to drive. Region 3 would have been the fit for them. If not mistaken LA wanted in region 3 couple years ago and were put in region 2. At first I thought it was a huge mistake but turned out to be a blessing. But the Cats are paying for it this year. Without a doubt region 2 is one of the toughest regions in any class in the state.

3-3A is a lil full, they're already a 9 team region. If Ston Memorial WAS put in region 3, would they split the region into a north and south or somethin? 10 teams is a few too many if you ask me.