ZCAR MISSING POSTER!

ProVol90

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to be missed even by Powellfan.

I wonder were Fairplay is he has been busy this season too.

Is Lee having problems again? Powellfan what is going on?

Provol I think fishing at Red Devil lake will be better this week. We made a mistake not scheduling Maryville for this friday. Do you think it would have helped any?

:lol: I heard weird stuff bout Lee... sayin he called some other ppl ..umm well the (n- word) and got jacked up by like the entire football team He may have been able 2 get away w/ that stuff @ powell..but these are D1 colleges...all i can say is that its a good thing he didnt say that at Tennessee cause he may not be alive today..... i consider him lucky to be hooked up to a venelator and a messed up sinus & a busted chin......

As always go West.....oh and welcome back ZCAR..wats ur predictoin on the West Central Game?????

I think you guys are making some noise not only for this year but next year too. How huge would a second place be in our region and playing a #3 from another. This will be a huge game for both the squads.

This is going to be a close one. I think Central is still hurting due to OJ being out. He is such a impact player. The last two weeks the Bobcats have not played up to their earlier form and will look for a breakout this week. So it will be tough.

I see Jake still leading the pack in the QB stats race. If he has a big night with his wideouts and the running game keeps up the pace you have to like your chances of gaining a runner up spot this year. I hate to make a prediction on the scoreline but if the weather holds it should be the game of the week from the only region that matters. :lol:

Oh yes ! The lake is stocked with the finest Cat, Bluegill, Bass ( Small and Large mouth of Course ) and Gold Fish for the Kids. I dunno if the this much rain we are suppose to get would help out or not! We didnt move the ball well at all in the Middle of the field were it was dry, Maybe I could see a closer score but I still would think Marvulle would win. I do see Halls wining by atleast 14 and I also see a couple of big plays for Resse Kelley and D. Dayton. To be the difference on a very wet and soggy field!