Gordonsville vs. South Pitt

R. Willoughby

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gut Wrench Gary says that Geno should be a comedian. Gut Wrench Gary says that Geno should might have to eat some crow tomorrow night since he has been bragging on how SP is going to blow them out. Gut Wrench Gary says Geno will be at the supper table saying "Geno says pass that crow over here".

It may or may not be a blowout but spitt will get the win thats all that matters.. and umm gary u sounds more like a Pirate hater than a true fan.....

It may or may not be a blowout but spitt will get the win thats all that matters.. and umm gary u sounds more like a Pirate hater than a true fan.....

Gut Wrench Gary is 100% Orange and Black. Gut Wrench Gary is Pirate alumni. Gut Wrench Gary is just realistic and knows how good Gordonsville is. Gut Wrench Gary says this game could go either way. Gut Wrench Gary says the team that makes the least mistakes will win.

Gut Wrench Gary is 100% Orange and Black. Gut Wrench Gary is Pirate alumni. Gut Wrench Gary is just realistic and knows how good Gordonsville is. Gut Wrench Gary says this game could go either way. Gut Wrench Gary says the team that makes the least mistakes will win.

hmmmm gary hmmm im trying to place who u may be.. not Gary R? how long of a alumni?

I just caught sports nuts on 104.5 fm, and coach Grider said that gordonsville was the best team that they will have played all year.

I agree. Hopefully (and i know they will) South Pitt will train their butts off knowing that GV is the toughest game they play so far. Same goes to the guys out in carthage. Working hard on busting heads. I garuntee you that gville is banking that no matter how fast somone is, if you hit the hard enough they will start to stutter-step. (which i think is true)

Should be a great game, predicted to be 20-19 Gville, personally (and alot of people on here wil agree) i think that this game is a toss up. Going to be a great football game if everyone stays focused, if one teams get a good jump out of the gates and the other team looses heart, it could be a blowout. Hope both teams stay focused, remember giving up a fumble, or a big play on offense is not the end of the game. Stay focused and you will make both your schools proud.

News flash!!!! Good news SP. Coach D talked them into coming to play SP. Theres still a couple he will have to hogtie, kicking and screaming, please dont make me go. He promised them he would treat them at Mc Donalds if they would just go play. Thats when our fat guys got involved. The skinny guys went for the field trip to Bass pro shop. Then theres the kicking and screaming bunch. Anyway we will see you tomorrow. Sleep tight with the butterflies and footballs dancing in your heads.

I like it cause I get to check out Zone pirates favorite eating place. I will carve my name in the table so he knows I was there. I bet he parks me in the ditch. Maybe he will come to me in person. He has my car description. I just hope he dont spray paint it SP colors.