Sycamore @ Meigs Co.

War Eagles

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your kind invitation. We will try to look you guys up. Do you have any idea what the weather is suppose to be like on Friday night?

As of today's forecast the weather Friday is supposed to be bright sunshine all day with a high of 59 and clear and cool Friday night with an overnight low of 40. Barometric pressure will be holding steady......(I've always wanted to say that)....Come early and if you don't stop and eat in Crossville you might as well eat homemade chili at the school before the game (unless Hardee's is your favorite restaraunt)....cause that is ALL we got......

As of today's forecast the weather Friday is supposed to be bright sunshine all day with a high of 59 and clear and cool Friday night with an overnight low of 40. Barometric pressure will be holding steady......(I've always wanted to say that)....Come early and if you don't stop and eat in Crossville you might as well eat homemade chili at the school before the game (unless Hardee's is your favorite restaraunt)....cause that is ALL we got......

Thanks for the update .Can't say Hardees is our favorite! You mentioned Crossville, and I have been given 2 different ways to come in from Nashville. What is the quickest way to Decatur? Thanks

If Sycamores team has the same attitude as bigcountry, then they will get stomped friday night in Decatur. Meigs is not a sissy team, with all the jukes and spins. They will flat out run over you. Aint that right Charlie Murphy? He knows. Meigs shows up ready to play and eliminates Sycamore easily. Everyone had overlooked Meigs all year long. In the preseason, picking them to finish 5 or 6 in region. Here is how people picked against them this season

1) People picked Pigeon Forge over Meigs MEIGS WON

2) People picked Notre Dame over Meigs MEIGS WON 25-7

3) People picked East Ridge over Meigs MEIGS WON 26-10

4) People picked Polk over Meigs MEIGS WON 21-0

5) People picked Howard over Meigs MEIGS WON

6) People are now picking Sycamore over them

We love being under dogs

Meigs wins big

where did people pick pigeon forge to win that one?

everyone knows that pigeon forge is a joke.

And eliminate syamore easily?

Ok.... your right man...

Thanks for the update .Can't say Hardees is our favorite! You mentioned Crossville, and I have been given 2 different ways to come in from Nashville. What is the quickest way to Decatur? Thanks

Probably the easiest is to take I-40 to Kingston and take Hwy 58 south to Decatur. Turn right off the ramp and its a straight shot to town, bout 30-45 minutes from the ramp. The other way is to get off I-40 on the Crossville exit and take 127 all the way to Spring City. Turn onto to Hwy 68, go over the dam and then turn right onto Hwy 58. Either way is bout the same, second way may be a few minutes quicker. Plus you dont have to fool with I-40 more than you have to.

Holla....nobody has scored more than 14 on the starters this year, and that was in their only loss when they played horrible. Meigs wins it in the third quarter.

Meigs-28 Sycamore-10

You got blanked 14-0 by Sweetwater. You lucked up by playing a much improved Notre Dame team early in the year when they were still very young. Yes I am saying that if Meigs & ND played tonight then my $$$$ would be on the Irish.

You beat a Howard team that's athletic but poorly disciplined. You also beat a Polk Co. team that is #4 based on the fact that the rest of Region 3-3A is horrible from #'s 5-9 ;)

If you don't believe that Sycamore is better than Sweetwater then you are going to be in for one heck of a rude awakening. The War Eagles have a player at quarterback named Austin Lohin who'll simply will the team to victory when they are in a tight situation. Matt Carrigan is a 1,000+ yard back who Meigs better not overlook. He is more than capable of beating good teams by himself (ask Macon Co.).

I've seen some of these score predictions and they are almost comical. If Sycamore gives up any number in the 30's to Meigs Co. I for one would be shocked. The most that Sycamore has given up all year has been 28 three times (Pearl-Cohn, Station Camp, & Cheatham Co.) AND 27 against Macon Co. They lost leads in two of those games late and won the other two by scoring 30+. SYCAMORE IS GOING TO SCORE OFFENSIVELY!!!! BOOK IT!!!!

Sycamore: 30

Meigs Co.: 27

You got blanked 14-0 by Sweetwater. You lucked up by playing a much improved Notre Dame team early in the year when they were still very young. Yes I am saying that if Meigs & ND played tonight then my $$$$ would be on the Irish.

You beat a Howard team that's athletic but poorly disciplined. You also beat a Polk Co. team that is #4 based on the fact that the rest of Region 3-3A is horrible from #'s 5-9 ;)

If you don't believe that Sycamore is better than Sweetwater then you are going to be in for one heck of a rude awakening. The War Eagles have a player at quarterback named Austin Lohin who'll simply will the team to victory when they are in a tight situation. Matt Carrigan is a 1,000+ yard back who Meigs better not overlook. He is more than capable of beating good teams by himself (ask Macon Co.).

I've seen some of these score predictions and they are almost comical. If Sycamore gives up any number in the 30's to Meigs Co. I for one would be shocked. The most that Sycamore has given up all year has been 28 three times (Pearl-Cohn, Station Camp, & Cheatham Co.) AND 27 against Macon Co. They lost leads in two of those games late and won the other two by scoring 30+. SYCAMORE IS GOING TO SCORE OFFENSIVELY!!!! BOOK IT!!!!

Do you smell that??? Smells like coward ;) Come on Catfish

Edited by titans89

Meigs defense wins it 28-10, Sycamore may move the ball early but sooner or later they'll get stuck in a rut. The thing about Meigs defense is it only takes one play (a sack, tackle in the backfield, turnover) and the Sycamore offense's night will be pretty much over.

Those would be your grandparents right titans89???? I say this because I AM YOUR "DADDY" :thumb:

You know what happens when you disrespect your "daddy" don't you????? HINT: It's the same thing that's going to happen to your beloved Blue Devils this week :P

or the same thing that could happen to you :thumb: