Bledsoe County @ Smith County

originalSC3

No just stating the obvious! Bledsoe has no chance at beating Smith. Smith is the only team around this part that could win the state in 2-A. They will be in the Boro that is for sure. They will beat anyone they have to. They have some unfinished business from last season.

Dude you sound like some of the Macon Co. fans on here. These are the playoffs. If you go into a playoff game overlooking an opponent, you will probably be sent home. Bledsoe has caught fire and is playing good ball right now. One game at a time Owls :thumb: .

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa? Are they good this year? :P Nah...haven't heard too much about them. Who's their coach? Where is he from? :D

Good? Yes.... Record 8-2... Lost to Maryville( one of the top teams in the USA) first game of the season by 3 and Knox Fulton....Coach? Gary Rankin...From? Carthage, I think. Or is it the Boro B)

Edited by rattlesnake33

Good? Yes.... Record 8-2... Lost to Maryville( one of the top teams in the USA) first game of the season by 3 and Knox Fulton....Coach? Gary Rankin...From? Carthage, I think. Or is it the Boro :lol:

Maryville? Fulton? Are they good too? :thumb: Don't know much about them. Gee...Alcoa is 8-2. How good could they be?

How clever are we? We planted our coach in Alcoa...you know...it took a long time to do it. He would throw the game against us...wouldn't he? :huh:

Maryville? Fulton? Are they good too? :) Don't know much about them. Gee...Alcoa is 8-2. How good could they be?

How clever are we? We planted our coach in Alcoa...you know...it took a long time to do it. He would throw the game against us...wouldn't he? :)

I just hope you get to see twan!!! Good luck to my feathered friends to the east. Let's get it started in a big way friday night.

Take care of your business for two weeks and let us handle ours. Maybe we both can win two in a row and get to see each other again. You don't want that. Good luck this week and next week. If you get past this week, I don't see you beating either of the teams you could have to play. I hope you do.....but don't think you can.

Congrats to Bledsoe for making the playoffs. It will be a test, Friday night and in the playoffs, anything can happen. The team has played the best ball I have seen in a while the last 3 or 4 weeks. No matter who you were playing. Keep it up, and enjoy the playoff atmosphere. All "TRUE" Bledsoe County fans will make this trip, we will fill up the seats!!!!!

Bledsoe - 23

Smith - 21

Edited by BC_WarriorHead

Congrats to Bledsoe for making the playoffs. It will be a test, Friday night and in the playoffs, anything can happen. The team has played the best ball I have seen in a while the last 3 or 4 weeks. No matter who you were playing. Keep it up, and enjoy the playoff atmosphere. All "TRUE" Bledsoe County fans will make this trip, we will fill up the seats!!!!!/quote]

Bledsoe has really stepped it up the last few weeks. It will be a tough one but they might be able to pull the upset if they bring their A game. Good Luck Warriors