Huntland at Jo Byrns

bigtuck4242

JB fans - It's time to bring the noise. We may only have 2 more home games this year. Get the word out and get creative. Co-op and TSC sell cowbells. Any auto parts store sells airhorns.

I hope to see East and Greenbriar folks this week. I know you have to drive by SHS on the way to JB, but we'd love to have ya'll.

Hey Shep think we should rock this place fri, nite or what you tell me,,,,you want a bang or just a siren or maybe both :D if it's both the bang will be lould could set up on lynn's place i am sure he want care will you lynn :o

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you just now joined Coacht....Welcome....what? you didnt want to support your team before?

You will learn your place, soon.

Better not talk any crap outtostingthedevils, you will have the entire "Devil Nation" after you. (and I think you spelled "toasting" wrong, my friend---outtostingthedevils; thats original too :thumb: )

Have fun when you are in the Devils Dungeon!

i think he meant out-to-sting-the-devils. not toast but sting

Jo Byrns by as many as they want. Final score could be 7 - 0 if thats what they want because their defense is going to shut the door on Huntland. Sorry hornet fans but this team is good. I know yall will be back in the thick of things for long.

I haven't forgotten '04 team and I seen how yall can sting. Though '04 mTp won it

you guys brung it. JB theys boys can hit, always have.

Good luck to all, but I'm pulling for our Region 5 teams all the way. Huntland has always had a classy football program when we played them and I don't expect that has changed.

Shep, can we keep in touch Friday night? I'd love to hear how things are going for ya'll as we will be in Mt. Pleasant. I'm not quite as busy at away games, just keeping our defensive stats.

Cascade beat Huntland 24 - 0 in week 3. Huntland didn't play very well that night and Cascade was on a roll. I'm sure Huntland has improved since that game but from what I saw last Friday night they will have a hard time staying with Jo Byrns.

Good Luck to both teams...