LaVergne @ Cookeville

HSsportsfootball

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word up Friday it will be on in Cookeville. Thw Wolverines keep the cannons quiet in Putnum County. Go Rines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaVergne 42

Cookeville24

I think this score is a little bit ridiculous. Sure the Franklin County loss doesn't help my case in saying the game will be closer, but what about the Ooltewah loss should help my point. Ooltewah is ranked what, second in the state and Cookeville lost by 3 points. I'm not saying the game is going to be played by numbers, but it seems the tougher the compitition, the readier (not sure if that is a word) the Cavs come to play.

It really just depends on who is in better shape and i think at this point that both teams fare about the same. As for the game, its really a toss up. I just can't pick agaisnt the cavs, they just know how to win big games. I think LHS speed to hurt CHS but the cavs will mix things up and hit them with a big play here and there. Hope noone get injured on both teams.

Cookeville-26

LaVergne-22

you may not believe this but I did not mean that as a slam at lavergne I was truly shocked!!

If ever a team was due to break thru it is lavergen this friday night

82cat, I understand you wasn't slamming LaVergne, I didn't intend for my response to seem like I thought you were. I was also shocked at the stat you mentioned and wanted to try to find a small bright spot in there somewhere for LaVergne. LOL I see a first round sweep for region 4 this week, that will make the 2nd round very interesting (plus I don't have to drive so far to watch the next game). I really think LaVergne can beat Cookeville this year but they are going to have to play a great 4 quarters and not just a great second half. I don't want to have to refer back to 82cat's motto for LaVergne (when it comes to LHS vs SHS anyway) by saying "wait til next year". LOL. I, for one, am tired of waiting as I am sure the LaVergne team is. Second year in a row to make the playoffs so let's step it up a little more and go deeper into the playoffs this year.

GOOD LUCK WOLVERINES

what kind of effect does the extreme cold weather play on this game? who does it benefit more? I would like to see lavergne pull it otu, but i think the weather plays into cookeville's favor. just a thought.

I think the cold effects both teams about the same. The loss to Franklin County can have two different effect's on the CAVS.....they can either be destroyed and not care anymore....or it can be like waking up a sleeping giant....with coach Josslin I'll take the second one....Cavs win 21-10

I think the cold effects both teams about the same. The loss to Franklin County can have two different effect's on the CAVS.....they can either be destroyed and not care anymore....or it can be like waking up a sleeping giant....with coach Josslin I'll take the second one....Cavs win 21-10

BIGCAV tell JJ to beat R'dale so we can get a rematch? WB beat DB tonight, and Owls weren't ever challenged