UC at JCS

#1contender

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC did a great job at WC in the horrible weather conditions... they looked pretty good and now are excited about being in the playoffs.... so who will advance to the second round?? so who takes it between UC and JCS

From the looks of this forum on JCS vs. UC it looks like a mixed bag. Some are saying Union City and some are saying JCS.

Prediction:

If Bracey has 200 yards then Union City wins. If Union City can throw the ball 100 yards as well and Flood gets the ball too this will help Union City's chances.

If the line of JCS controls what line U C has then it will be JCS. Union City's secondary is very weak and throwing the ball might be JCS answer.

I think overall it will be a rather close game either way.

Good luck Union City and hope both teams have a clean and safe game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the looks of this forum on JCS vs. UC it looks like a mixed bag. Some are saying Union City and some are saying JCS.

Prediction:

If Bracey has 200 yards then Union City wins. If Union City can throw the ball 100 yards as well and Flood gets the ball too this will help Union City's chances.

If the line of JCS controls what line U C has then it will be JCS. Union City's secondary is very weak and throwing the ball might be JCS answer.

Good luck Union City and hope both teams have a clean and safe game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said in my prediction earlier, if Union City's line couldn't control JCS it would be a long night for the Tornadoes and looks like it will be.

JCS 21

Union City 0 ( 2 turnovers so far for U C )

A LOOONNNNGGGGGGG night setting in for Union City. This could be and probably will be a BLOW OUT by JCS.

Prediction:

Like I said in my prediction earlier, if Union City's line couldn't control JCS it would be a long night for the Tornadoes and looks like it will be.

JCS 21

Union City 0 ( 2 turnovers so far for U C )

End of the 1st quarter

A LOOONNNNGGGGGGG night setting in for Union City. This could be and probably will be a BLOW OUT by JCS.