Morristown East & West

splainshornets

How about reading your own post again. A cheap shot against a kid and his dad is in pretty poor taste - if you have a beef with this thread, make it against the one who posted and not at someone who has nothing to do with this.

I have my team trashed here and disrespected here by West fans all the time. Get over it. I am sorry that me pointing out that someones daddy having money can influence things. It would be a cheap shot if it had no merit.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my team trashed here and disrespected here by West fans all the time. Get over it. I am sorry that me pointing out that someones daddy having money can influence things. It would be a cheap shot if it had no merit.

I'm not sure if the 72 is your graduation year or IQ. From your posts, I'd say it could be either one. Grow up. If you're going to throw out the accusations, be a man - step up and give examples. I'd be interested to hear...or I'll just wait for you to keep hiding behind an anonymous screen name.

I'm not sure if the 72 is your graduation year or IQ. From your posts, I'd say it could be either one. Grow up. If you're going to throw out the accusations, be a man - step up and give examples. I'd be interested to hear...or I'll just wait for you to keep hiding behind an anonymous screen name.

IQ is 127

Number when I played was 72

If it makes you feel more important to knock me then feel free to do so. BTW, not hiding behind a screen name because there is nothing to hide from. The whole comment about daddy's money was a joke at first but hey, if I paid for all kinds of stuff then maybe my son would have the inside track on a starting job too. Please deny that Wild has paid for things at West while his son has been there.

Edited by canefan72

I was. Next time, think before you post.

I know a lot of it may have been the weather, but you know the stands were pretty empty last night. My point was that from hear on out the weather is going to keep people home and as far away as Johnson County is I doubt the 2 of your school's fans combined will fill a middle school stadium. This will give both Morristown schools a better field to play on. From seeing both teams play my guess is that there will be a few more game played at Burke-Toney this year.

;)-->

QUOTE(Nizzi B @ Oct 29 2006 - 12:31 AM) 826216709[/snapback]

Ok sir, tell me what Mr Wild has bought since Logan has been at West please tell me. And as for the guy talking about playing at a middle school field. Morristown does not have any middle school fields.

The middle school field guy was me. I did not know there were no middle school fields. Where do they play?

:)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nizzi B @ Oct 29 2006 - 12:31 AM) 826216709[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Ok sir, tell me what Mr Wild has bought since Logan has been at West please tell me. And as for the guy talking about playing at a middle school field. Morristown does not have any middle school fields.

The middle school field guy was me. I did not know there were no middle school fields. Where do they play?

They play at the only football field Morristown has.....Burke-Toney lol