Polk Co. @ Pearl Cohn

cliffhanger1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl by at least 4 scores, I would say 39-7, Polk Co. will be intimidated from the kick-off, exspecially when Pearl's players start calling all of the plays

For Polk coming into an unknown stadium, you will find hospitality, but you will also need to be aware that Nashville has it's share of crime and Pearl Cohn is IN Nashville. Personally, I think some people are more intimidated of the location of the school than the team itself. Last year I remember reading that one poster last year had his car broken in to because they had parked on the street. I don't think there is a problem with the players as much as I think SOME fans TRY to be intimidating. Safety in numbers and let your teenagers come alone, not because of the school but because it's not hard to wander into the wrong areas of Nashville accidentally, and that's not good.

I see PC winning this one, but I don't see them winning it all.

Polk had Notre Dame controlled throughout the game. Losing 10-7 to them shows that Polk is not a slouch team so don't count them out. Im sure Pearl Cohn if play well will beat them hands down. And for all the ones who think Notre Dame will make it past Meigs, wrong again. Meigs beat Nd easily 25-7 even playing alot of jv players 2nd half. Yeah they may have improved and im not cutting them slack, ND is a very good team, Meigs is just the best in the region. CHARLIE MURPHY is a very smart predictor so you better listen to him. Best of luck to Polk and hopefully we can cause noise in region.

So if polk dont do the job, then I will see you week 2 in decatur Charlie Murphy, because I know the tigers of Meigs Co will get the job done.

Polk always gets the "no speed" label, Charlie thinks people shouldn't stereotype. . Pearl is of course the favorite, they are #1, but don't count out the Wildcats. They will not be intimidated, remember, Polk and Meigs coaches have "cut their teeth" in a 2A region that included Tyner, so they have seen speed. They also travelled to the likes of Goodpasture and David Lipscomb during their 2A days, they will give you everything they have.

Polk's kicking game is excellent, and the kicking game can turn a game. Charlie is realistic, this would be a huge upset, but a #4 team won it all last year. Coach Davis' team will come ready to play.

Polk had Notre Dame controlled throughout the game. Losing 10-7 to them shows that Polk is not a slouch team so don't count them out. Im sure Pearl Cohn if play well will beat them hands down. And for all the ones who think Notre Dame will make it past Meigs, wrong again. Meigs beat Nd easily 25-7 even playing alot of jv players 2nd half. Yeah they may have improved and im not cutting them slack, ND is a very good team, Meigs is just the best in the region. CHARLIE MURPHY is a very smart predictor so you better listen to him. Best of luck to Polk and hopefully we can cause noise in region.

So if polk dont do the job, then I will see you week 2 in decatur Charlie Murphy, because I know the tigers of Meigs Co will get the job done.

I read a post a few weeks back that Pearl had 150 yards of penalties against a battered Greenbrier team. Think the posts said most were offsides.