Treadwell@milan

bulldoggfan

uh oh..its killin me its killin me..im comin to milan this weekend for sure!!! is fulmer going to be at milan watchin kirby and wells or something? more hints more hints ;)

No, this is way better than that. However, like Dynasty said, you might not realize what it is if you're not familiar with the team.

If this works out, the Bulldogs would matchup with Goodpasture much better if that game were to happen.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, this is way better than that. However, like Dynasty said, you might not realize what it is if you're not familiar with the team.

If this works out, the Bulldogs would matchup with Goodpasture much better if that game were to happen.

I CAN"T WAIT!.. It's gonna be a very nice surprise for all the Milan fans and so encouraging to hear all the cheers again... it should be an awesome night!

I'd like to see it happen. Coach Morris said in the paper he thinks we're a better team after what happened.

Yea I love my horns. Liked em all my life even back when Priest Holmes was there before Ricky Williams when John Mackavic was coach. If everyone but Ohio State loses and Texas doesn't make it into the championship you'll hear me over there in carroll county.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

Thank F4l. Goodluck to Westview as Well.

I don't think one of the "surprises" will be unvieled just yet. But the other will be great to see.

Yep, one surprise will happen this week and the other one will be a later date. :thumb:

... guessing ...

John Tucker is going to be the Defensive Coordinator for the game?

The kid from USJ is now officially eligible?

No and No. Good guess though