#82 Michael Newbern (CB/SE)

#81 See above

#65 Owen James (DT/C)

You might want to add:

#5 Malik Fryer (LB/TE)

#55 Demario Rose ((DT/OG)

Thank You very much!!!!

South Side wins this one.

With that being said, I would like to point out that there is another thread on the 1-3a board that is for people to put in their pics for the 3a brackets. What is interesting to me, is the lack of credibility that Jackson South Side is getting on that thread. Several people have them getting put out by either Giles Co. or Lipscomb....I dissagree. South Side will meet Crocket in the semifinals and the winner of that game goes on to win the big one. Just my opinion. Either way, a West TN team wins.

South Side wins this one.

With that being said, I would like to point out that there is another thread on the 1-3a board that is for people to put in their pics for the 3a brackets. What is interesting to me, is the lack of credibility that Jackson South Side is getting on that thread. Several people have them getting put out by either Giles Co. or Lipscomb....I dissagree. South Side will meet Crocket in the semifinals and the winner of that game goes on to win the big one. Just my opinion. Either way, a West TN team wins.

BC, what brought that on? I have never said anything about CC.....why the shot at us?

I am sorry if it seemed like a knock towards you guys. White House fans and Greenbrier fans (there are a few of them that I do like now such as NoDoubt & COACHHARD) are simply classless on this website. WHHS1975 likes to take shots at Sycamore & Cheatham Co. whenever he has the opportunity to do so. The same can be said for titans89 & GreenbrierCat2. THAT IS WHY I POINTED OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AGAINST PAGE!!!!

If it is any consolation I am sorry for the mixup. Page is a very young football team that will be a playoff team for the next two years. Lankford, Neel, Rion, & Dowd are three extremely talented players at RB, QB, K/P, & WR. The new coach will have plenty to work with on the offensive side of the football no question about it.

Region 5-3A Playoff teams in 2007 will be David Lipscomb, Page, Cheatham Co., & Spring Hill. There is no question in my mind about that :blink:

Edited by Big Country

Cheatham is super young this year, and we are just glad to be here. I know that before the season if you would have offered the coaching staff 5-5 and in the playoffs they would have took it in a minute. Jackson South Side is a great team on a great run this year. I don't know if they can beat Crockett or Lipscomb, but they are definately heavily favored over Cheatham this week. Good luck to both teams, I just hope whoever wins does it with no injuries this week.

I am sure that Cheatham County's coaches are very happy to be here after losing 9 & 10 starters from each side of the football off of last year's team. The Cubs entered the year predicted to finish 6th by the coaches as well as the Tennessean writers in the region this year. A 1-4 start (0-2 in the region with losses to Giles & Lipscomb) had everyone saying the Cubs were indeed finished but the coaches never gave up and the players performed well down the stretch. Cheatham Co. won 4 out of their last 5 games to get to the playoffs and now they'd love to play "Cinderella" against one of the state's best. I know that I'll be there supporting the Red & White on Friday Night and I hope for a hard fought but very clean battle on both sides.

Jackson South Side will win big. 35-0. I will agree region 6 is down this year. I say JSS will me the only team to advance. SS is good enough to win state.

I agree. This team seems to be able to focus on one game at a time, one team at a time, one play at a time...........and always seem to get the job done. They truly have a team spirit I've never seen before. Same with their determination. They want to work hard and get the job done. They want to learn as much as they can. I think they can take it. Its okay that not many others think they can, that only makes them that much more determined! Go South Side. ALL THE WAY!

I have no doubt that SS is very good.......just how strong was their schedule????

Their coaching will not take them to the BIG SHOW. Hayes has had so many "talented" teams and what has happened???

IF....and I mean IF......SS beats CC by 35...then you are looking at a contender......but as I have said many times before........

"IF...ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!!!!"