Best From Region V

The One And Only

3 words for this region this year RIVERDALE, RIVERDALE, RIVERDALE!!!!! (even without Bogle at 103)

TNKO, you must increase your vocabulary my friend! a limited vocab limits communication and the ability to go farther and do so much more.

so...let me help you...i will start with one word today and then add others later as you progress...so...here is the word for the day...BLACKMAN :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNKO, you must increase your vocabulary my friend! a limited vocab limits communication and the ability to go farther and do so much more.

so...let me help you...i will start with one word today and then add others later as you progress...so...here is the word for the day...BLACKMAN :o

So true! Some middle school wrestlers and a few elementary kids can compete with frosh/soph HS boys. No joke! They know as many or more moves for sure. Bill Kennedy is an outstanding coach with the help of the Heath brothers+

We are beginning to wonder if Blackman may one day replace Franklin as the strongest traditional HS team in middle TN. Clarksville will remain strong and many other schools are coming along now, like Kenwood as we saw last season. Feeders are growing and we'll see more Jake Young's and Cameron Croy's coming up. I still can't believe Josh P. is about 180 now.

Bill's Sharp shooters and Rutherford club teams will impact all area high schools now.

What's happening in Tullahoma sure is exciting as well.

Keep an eye on Riverdales program .The new football coach does not like his playes to wrestle.

if this is true...it is sad...so many of the ncaa placers and all-americans played high school football...

wrestling actually does so much to improve a high school football players ability to move, use balance, etc...not to mention the mental toughness side of it...

So true! Some middle school wrestlers and a few elementary kids can compete with frosh/soph HS boys. No joke! They know as many or more moves for sure. Bill Kennedy is an outstanding coach with the help of the Heath brothers+

We are beginning to wonder if Blackman may one day replace Franklin as the strongest traditional HS team in middle TN. Clarksville will remain strong and many other schools are coming along now, like Kenwood as we saw last season. Feeders are growing and we'll see more Jake Young's and Cameron Croy's coming up. I still can't believe Josh P. is about 180 now.

Bill's Sharp shooters and Rutherford club teams will impact all area high schools now.

What's happening in Tullahoma sure is exciting as well.

hey sommers...your two little ones looked great last night...winning both of their matches...some younger spencer's on the way...just make sure your school zone is blackman <_<

so...let me help you...i will start with one word today and then add others later as you progress...so...here is the word for the day...BLACKMAN :thumb:

First of all, how did you make Blackman sooo big? Just can't find figure out how to do cool stuff yet on my computer. Second of all, sorry bout the Riverdale hype. I know that Blackmans lineup wasn't all present and accounted for Saturday but the Warriors were and I didn't see them lose too many matches, varsity or JV. But guess what? I learned a new word since my last post and I'm gonna try it out now 3 times.... here goes....... SMYRNA, SMYRNA, SMYRNA!!!! :lol: haha just teasin

hey sommers...your two little ones looked great last night...winning both of their matches...some younger spencer's on the way...just make sure your school zone is blackman :P

we are fortunate to be involved with Bill's program - are we not? The more I watch your Jay, the luckier I feel LeGrand was to get a spot on the team. I felt the same way about Gary Donavon's boy. Spittin’ image of my old nemesis at Hixson. We'll see how they do tonight at Cookeville. Always a solid program!!

Spencer will be arriving back in town soon to ehlp out too. :justwrestle:

Dedman beat Abrigo by either 2 or 4 pts. He did not tech him.

I heard that he gave points bridging back on Pher when he had the legs in on Abrigo. I also heard Pher was stuck in a cradle for 30 seconds and the ref never called it. Anyway, Abrigo was a different wrestler by the end of the season than he was in the beginning.

I heard that he gave points bridging back on Pher when he had the legs in on Abrigo. I also heard Pher was stuck in a cradle for 30 seconds and the ref never called it. Anyway, Abrigo was a different wrestler by the end of the season than he was in the beginning.

I remember those 2 were all over the mat racking up points never stopping. Dedman just came out on top and won that match that day... by about 3 or 4 points. Later in the season, at state, Abrigo just probably wanted it more.