5A Prediction-OOLTEWAH WINS

CHS 2007

I saw more than their record. I saw every game. Their defense wasn't bad. They actually played well at times. You kinda made my point for me. Saying that region2 was weak was based on the play I saw aganist OR. If the other teams were so strong considering how many times OR shot themselves in the foot with turn overs and yellow flags I dont think some of games should have been decided by so little so late in the game. I just think if a team makes those kind of mistakes really strong teams turn those things into points. My statment should have been I just don't think Region 2 is all that strong. To say the worst in the state was just not the case after I started really looking at other regions.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw more than their record. I saw every game. Their defense wasn't bad. They actually played well at times. You kinda made my point for me. Saying that region2 was weak was based on the play I saw aganist OR. If the other teams were so strong considering how many times OR shot themselves in the foot with turn overs and yellow flags I dont think some of games should have been decided by so little so late in the game. I just think if a team makes those kind of mistakes really strong teams turn those things into points. My statment should have been I just don't think Region 2 is all that strong. To say the worst in the state was just not the case after I started really looking at other regions.

Yeah, I agree with that, they are not all that strong, especially in comparison to last year. But they are by no means one of the worst in the state

that doesn't mean the whole region is weak...and there were only 2 games that oak ridge was not really in, the DB and Ooltewah games...the farragut game was just a sloppy mudfield game that was tied at the half and a few bounces went the wrong way for oak ridge, and the mcminn and william blount losses came down to the final seconds/play...Oak Ridge was not a bad team this year, they had a great defense. They are a bounce here or there from being 7-3 and a 3 seed in the playoffs, all you have seen is their record

I wasn't talking about the region. I was talking about Oak Ridge.

I dont know the regions or anything but i would def look out for Gallitan, they have a really good team and even gave mccallie problems in camp. Riverdale would be my other pick...no one has been able to contain them...except for mccallie

I predict the DOWN 2-5a sweeps first round and I can't wait to see and Ooltewah Riverdale matchup. Difference in Down and Parity and it's one of the best top 4 teams I've seen in last 3 years from 2-5a.

First and Foremost you say anything you want about me. I consider the source and have a laugh. But I suggest you leave the Voice Of the Wildcats name out of your mouth. The man has worked harder, longer and with more dedication and class than any other announcer any where. Say what you want... I do.. but lay off our Hall Of Fame announcer... thats a foul.

AHHH grad you pesky little feller I am sure not even you are dumb enough to say 25A is stronger this year than it has been in recent past.

Maybe I missed the ap poll that had OHS, FHS, WBHS and MHS in the top ten. I am not sour about this season. Its true I am not really happy about it though. I knew OR was gonna be down this year. I have known this year was comin for OR about four years. I even took some heat after Oak Ridge beat Bradley in week two for suggesting OR could go 5-5 this season, But I just call it the way I see it. I'm heck (edit) when I'm well and I'm hardly ever sick. I guess you get to have your fun for a week or two more but we both know our teams will be watching the championship game from the same place... home.

Hang on to the memories little feller, An un-defeated regular season is a great memory. So is winning a championship or nine.. heck for that matter a silver ball season isn't that bad either...but then again you wouldn't know anything about that would you.

By the way when did you play for the mighty owls? What was ya'lls record when you played?

Edited by Wildmanfan

I haven't even read the rest of your post yet, but I HAD to get this reply in about the first part! Notice I said "color man" when I mentioned the radio announcer. DCCATVOICE (or whatever his name is on here) could possibly be the BEST radio announcer in the state. Please understand I only meant the guy that would get his two cents in every few seconds...and specifically at the end of the game.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

First and Foremost you say anything you want about me. I consider the source and have a laugh. But I suggest you leave the Voice Of the Wildcats name out of your mouth. The man has worked harder, longer and with more dedication and class than any other announcer any where. Say what you want... I do.. but lay off our Hall Of Fame announcer... thats a foul.

AHHH grad you pesky little feller I am sure not even you are dumb enough to say 25A is stronger this year than it has been in recent past.

Maybe I missed the ap poll that had OHS, FHS, WBHS and MHS in the top ten. I am not sour about this season. Its true I am not really happy about it though. I knew OR was gonna be down this year. I have known this year was comin for OR about four years. I even took some heat after Oak Ridge beat Bradley in week two for suggesting OR could go 5-5 this season, But I just call it the way I see it. I'm heck (edit) when I'm well and I'm hardly ever sick. I guess you get to have your fun for a week or two more but we both know our teams will be watching the championship game from the same place... home.

Hang on to the memories little feller, An un-defeated regular season is a great memory. So is winning a championship or nine.. heck for that matter a silver ball season isn't that bad either...but then again you wouldn't know anything about that would you.

By the way when did you play for the mighty owls? What was ya'lls record when you played?

Oh my Wildmanfan how your posts fill me with joy and laughter. Your response is littered with denial! Oak Ridge's rich high school football history is one that anybody would be proud of and everybody would want! But the fact of the matter is we are currently in 2006. One championship, nine championships, an undefeated season, etc has absolutely no relevance to this discussion or my post for that matter. "...but then again you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" is very explicit in displaying your anger and hatred you have trapped inside! I'm also still trying to grasp your meaning behind my football career? I missed how we went from talking about the 2006 playoffs right on over to Oak Ridge's history and my football career????? This is 2006 baby! The mighty Owls might even lose this week.....but they've got two things NOW that Oak Ridge will NEVER have NOW....a region championship AND a first round playoff game. Oh, and an all-time winning record over those Oak Ridge Kittens!

Go Owls!

I'll answer that for him. 10-4.