5A Prediction-OOLTEWAH WINS

CHS 2007

It's ok Wildman. Just relax..take deep breaths. Just look forward to next year. I know I am. The Owls will have almost the exactly same team and group of coaches they had this year. Isn't Coach Monroe 2-0 against Coach Stevens? And you know according to you, we are young and overrated anyway. See next year, we'll probably be a little more experienced than this year and have almost everyone back. When the polls come out nest year I am sure we'll be overated again. Oh yes and I am sure you will look forward to coming to the NEST and playing. We were so hospitable last time you all came. So see..things are looking up. Youll have a much better season next year :thumb: l

First and Foremost you say anything you want about me. I consider the source and have a laugh. But I suggest you leave the Voice Of the Wildcats name out of your mouth. The man has worked harder, longer and with more dedication and class than any other announcer any where. Say what you want... I do.. but lay off our Hall Of Fame announcer... thats a foul.

AHHH grad you pesky little feller I am sure not even you are dumb enough to say 25A is stronger this year than it has been in recent past.

Maybe I missed the ap poll that had OHS, FHS, WBHS and MHS in the top ten. I am not sour about this season. Its true I am not really happy about it though. I knew OR was gonna be down this year. I have known this year was comin for OR about four years. I even took some heat after Oak Ridge beat Bradley in week two for suggesting OR could go 5-5 this season, But I just call it the way I see it. I'm heck (edit) when I'm well and I'm hardly ever sick. I guess you get to have your fun for a week or two more but we both know our teams will be watching the championship game from the same place... home.

Hang on to the memories little feller, An un-defeated regular season is a great memory. So is winning a championship or nine.. heck for that matter a silver ball season isn't that bad either...but then again you wouldn't know anything about that would you.

By the way when did you play for the mighty owls? What was ya'lls record when you played?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance OHS wins title. DB will represent the east into the semis.

I don't really believe Ooltewah will win it all this year, but even though I have continually picked D-B as my number one, it is simply because Riverdale blew their first game against McCallie. I'm not sure either one of these teams will get by Riverdale, but you never know until you play it on the field.

I did not think Ooltewah would finish 10-0 this year either, so, you could be right. I do believe the eventual champion will come out of the eastern side of the brackets -- Regions 1-4.

Ha Ha Don't worry amigo I am still here. Just had to go pick up my daughters. and get the black feathers out of my teeth. 3 outa four aint bad. Lot of upsets tonight in 5a across the state. Hey thats why the play the game. Ravenwood wins that was an upset. Wb over Db ..upset. I thought bearden might take out FHS too.

Do you think I am gonna run out and commit harry carry because I was wrong. I am not wrong very often so I really dont mind admitting it when it happens. I picked DB to win it all too.... Maybe a noose a strong limb and a chair might be in my future. I will let you in on a little secret I know you look up to me but I am human I pull my britches up over my hind end just like you do. ha ha