Dragon Football

don222

you are stupid if you think clinton is going to beat powell next year they dont have any talent at all and what in the heck makes you think that yall are going to beat south doyle next year as i remember the score was 27-7 and south doyle has some pretty good talent next year so yall can forget about beating them next year sorry

Ok around I think you need some sensitivity training, we are trying to have an adult type conversation board here. Nobody is putting down your team only trying to look ahead to what might happen. If you have any facts you can present peacefully and in a mature manner please do so. If not, I don't think anyone here has time or wants to fight unintelligently.

Go DRAGONS

Edited by don222

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok around I think you need some sensitivity training, we are trying to have an adult type conversation board here. Nobody is putting down your team only trying to look ahead to what might happen. If you have any facts you can present peacefully and in a mature manner please do so. If not, I don't think anyone here has time or wants to fight unintelligently.

Go DRAGONS

no saying that you are going to beat a team that you know that you aren't going to beat is stupid i mean come on. i have some facts for you every year you all come on here every year and talking thrash about how you are going to beat south doyle and what happens you get your get killed by them thats all i got to say so what ever

go kees

Edited by around the world

you are stupid if you think clinton is going to beat powell next year they dont have any talent at all and what in the heck makes you think that yall are going to beat south doyle next year as i remember the score was 27-7 and south doyle has some pretty good talent next year so yall can forget about beating them next year sorry

To say we have no talent is just BS. And anyone with any intelligence would see the improvements from last season, while we did not post a lot of w's we weren't slaughtered either. You seem to have sum real hostility towards the Dragon team were you on the bench for Powell or South Doyle?

Edited by NOGARDNAF

To say we have no talent is just BS. And anyone with any intelligence would see the improvements from last season, while we did not post a lot of w's we weren't slaughtered either. You seem to have sum real hostility towards the Dragon team were you on the bench for Powell or South Doyle?

NOGARD ole buddy I bet this cat wouldnt even in the stands..

NOGARD ole buddy I bet this cat wouldnt even in the stands..

Yeah I thought the bench was pushing it but I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. I am amazed at just how much some people just don't know...I just want to wish both Davis and Honeycutt best of luck tonight they are playing Coalfield vs CAK tonight (both former Clinton Boys).

Edited by NOGARDNAF

I don't know anything about Terry except I know who he is when I see him and that there are alot of people who like him. I really like alot of the hometown guys Minga, Stone and so on and would not have any problems if they came to CHS but it might also be really nice to bring in some fresh faces and get new ideas to build on with Andy, Phillips and Marsh.....

Stone is not a hometown guy at all.......Minga is 2x the coach as stone ever dreamed of. `but neither has the exp. I would like to see clinton hire. Terry is a good guy and a very good optimist coach but in optimist the fastest kids on the field wins its not like that in high school.

Terry Benjamin needs to be involved. Then things will happen

TB was there all of last year nothing happen

I do know the players really like Stone. I don't know how anyone above the freshmen feel about Minga but my guess would be that some things have been done and said in the past that may prevent him from actually ever having a coaching future at the High School.

I dont know for sure but I believe it was coach mckamey who burned the bridge at clinton not Minga

I dont know for sure but I believe it was coach mckamey who burned the bridge at clinton not Minga

I would say you are absolutely right, mckamey did burn the bridge. But Minga kept ahold of his coatails hoping to catch a big time coaching position when he probably should have faded back and kept himself out of the spotlight. But we live and learn.

I would say you are absolutely right, mckamey did burn the bridge. But Minga kept ahold of his coatails hoping to catch a big time coaching position when he probably should have faded back and kept himself out of the spotlight. But we live and learn.

Your probably Right. Let me ask you this Do you think McKamey would do a better job than Andy?

In my opinion neither is ready for what 4A football requires.

Your probably Right. Let me ask you this Do you think McKamey would do a better job than Andy?

In my opinion neither is ready for what 4A football requires.

I know you did not ask my opinion but ABSOLUTELY not. Andy is for the betterment of the program and the KIDS. He is not out to make a name for himself. On the other hand, McKamey has one agenda and thats McKamey. As you can see he has hopped around to every school he could that he tought was searching for a new head coach (OS and AC) neither of those programs beat his door down to get him as head coach or for him to even stay on a an assistant. I think that speaks for it's self.