Claiborne at Fulton

Road2Three

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i agree with u all that claiborne will lose because fulton is an awesome team. but if rogan, whoever the guy is, is better than helton why didn't he set the record for 2nd most rushing yards in tssaa state history? we'll just have to wait until friday to see who the better athlete is...and i can guarantee you it will be ryan helton.

...because Fulton hasn't played against Pigeon Forge. You guys won 74-27... at some point, it's time to take your star player out. When we play cupcake teams, Rogan usually doesnt see the field in the second half. But enjoy your pedestal.

And just because your running back ran for the 2nd highest single-game total in state history, doesn't make him the 2nd best rusher the state has ever seen. Your logic reminds me of the way I used to think...... when I was 7.

yes i agree with u all that claiborne will lose because fulton is an awesome team. but if rogan, whoever the guy is, is better than helton why didn't he set the record for 2nd most rushing yards in tssaa state history? we'll just have to wait until friday to see who the better athlete is...and i can guarantee you it will be ryan helton.

Helton seems to be unbelievable against sorry teams! How many yards did he have against decent teams? He had under 50 against Seymour and probably less than that against some others. Rogan goes off against whoever he plays. Helton seems like a good kid, but don't lie about his abilities to make your school look better.

There has been 2 or 3 games this year where Rogan could have rushed for 400 yards, but didn't see the field in the 2nd half. I haven't seen the kid from Claiborne play, but Fulton has had some good backs over the years and Rogan broke the school record for yards in a career. If he had played the competition Claiborne has, he probably would have broke the TSSAA record. You Claiborne people will find out soon enough who Rogan is and why he is the BEST running back in the state in 3A, perhaps any classification. Also no way he's faster than Dennis, no way.

There has been 2 or 3 games this year where Rogan could have rushed for 400 yards, but didn't see the field in the 2nd half. I haven't seen the kid from Claiborne play, but Fulton has had some good backs over the years and Rogan broke the school record for yards in a career. If he had played the competition Claiborne has, he probably would have broke the TSSAA record. You Claiborne people will find out soon enough who Rogan is and why he is the BEST running back in the state in 3A, perhaps any classification. Also no way he's faster than Dennis, no way.

first off fulton by 5 tds+,and bout helton and rogan.i have seen both play,and helton is good for around here,but rogan would blow him out of the water,rogan is a D-1 player,but good luck to both teams.

I also have seen many of these kids run track. Although Rogan is not that fast on the track, he was much faster than Helton. Why do you think that they had him running hurdles instead of the 100. It is called not fast enough. Although he is great kid, and pretty good hurdler, he is not as fast as Rogan.

We had this discussion earlier about teams playing Pigeon Forge. I'm not sure who it was, but somebody's third team running back scored three times and sat out after the first half.

I do wish both teams much luck, and hope see a good game.