Great season Tullahoma

THSMGR

It was a very enjoyable season for Tullahoma. I thought they won all the games they were supposed to win. I think everyone in this area underestimated Mt. Juliet. They were the better team Friday nite. The shocker of the nite was Clarksville going to Maplewood and winning. Region 6-4A won three of four games. Lots of upsets all over the state. Tullahoma is losing a great bunch of seniors and they will be missed. It was a tough loss but a very good season to be remembered for a long time. Congratulations to Coach Olive and his staff for a job well done.

It was a very enjoyable season for Tullahoma. I thought they won all the games they were supposed to win. I think everyone in this area underestimated Mt. Juliet. They were the better team Friday nite. The shocker of the nite was Clarksville going to Maplewood and winning. Region 6-4A won three of four games. Lots of upsets all over the state. Tullahoma is losing a great bunch of seniors and they will be missed. It was a tough loss but a very good season to be remembered for a long time. Congratulations to Coach Olive and his staff for a job well done.

...except they wont be missed by we on the other side...good riddance...and congratulations on a very successful high school football career to you all. You have earned everyones respect.

Edited by jcm

after the oakland game i knew we wouldn't get far but atleast we put cass in a situation where he can succeed in the future and get him some good college looks

but the irony in the fall sports season is the football team could score at will but couldn't defend and the girls soccer couldn't score but they had the best defense in the history of the program

Edited by mjuhb

after the oakland game i knew we wouldn't get far but atleast we put cass in a situation where he can succeed in the future and get him some good college looks

but the irony in the fall sports season is the football team could score at will but couldn't defend and the girls soccer couldn't score but they had the best defense in the history of the program

I think some of the schools pulled back, I am hearing TSU in football.