LAKE COUNTY WINS

bballchamp

I'm sure the Lake county kids are a good group, and I understand the desire to celebrate, but they were way out of control. One player ran to the middle of the field where the Vikings "V" is and did the whole "horse dragging the hoof" move across the V. The worm, the snow angel. Several players "taunting" the crowd (hands raised, fingers flying). These are only some examples, the "celebration" when on like this by the whole lot and it really bordered disgraceful.

It's too bad the lake county coaches didn't take the opportunity to teach kids how to be graceful winners. I can honestly say that the Viking team has done nothing but win with class, the team never reverted to thuggish behaviour and treated each team with the upmost respect. Too bad those kids didn't get the same when they were beaten.

Good luck with your next game, I only hope that if you lose, you aren't treated the same way Fayette was.

Wait til we play em LOL :thumb:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the Lake county kids are a good group, and I understand the desire to celebrate, but they were way out of control. One player ran to the middle of the field where the Vikings "V" is and did the whole "horse dragging the hoof" move across the V. The worm, the snow angel. Several players "taunting" the crowd (hands raised, fingers flying). These are only some examples, the "celebration" when on like this by the whole lot and it really bordered disgraceful.

It's too bad the lake county coaches didn't take the opportunity to teach kids how to be graceful winners. I can honestly say that the Viking team has done nothing but win with class, the team never reverted to thuggish behaviour and treated each team with the upmost respect. Too bad those kids didn't get the same when they were beaten.

Good luck with your next game, I only hope that if you lose, you aren't treated the same way Fayette was.

That is a load crap, There were no finger flying or taunting the Fayette crowd or players. I have watched the game tape twice and have not seen any worms or snow angels. Fayette fans are just upset that you lost a game that you thought you were going to win. Let's talk about the Fayette players cursing our players all night long. This is the pot calling the kettle black. Your thuggish comment is very disrespectful. This group of LC kids are all very good kids.You do not know any of these kids so you should not try and run down a bunch of 14 to 18 year olds.

That is a load crap, There were no finger flying or taunting the Fayette crowd or players. I have watched the game tape twice and have not seen any worms or snow angels. Fayette fans are just upset that you lost a game that you thought you were going to win. Let's talk about the Fayette players cursing our players all night long. This is the pot calling the kettle black. Your thuggish comment is very disrespectful. This group of LC kids are all very good kids.You do not know any of these kids so you should not try and run down a bunch of 14 to 18 year olds.

Cmon guys ya'll have had all week-end to get over this. And I've read it over and over. Get over it. It's done and over your not gonna change it. Just get you a better team and come to Lake County and address your concerns then. But until then grow up, be a man and let it go. :(

Edited by Butchie

I was extremely respectful with my response. I congratulated your team and even wished you luck. I never reverted to anything other than facts. There was taunting, there was the worm, there were fingers (from one player) and there was the foot scraping (all this done on the 50 yard line. Fayette lost, Lake Cty won. And what happened on the field after the game happened after the game. I made nothing up, and my post was not the only post about the actions of the lake county players after the game. Man up and admit that your actions weren't what they should have been.

One thing I did fail to mention and should have. I did see one Lake county player that had a ton of class. This kid walked all the way across the field to the Fayette Side, found #6 and gave him a quick hug and a pat on the back of the head. I was impressed with his actions.

I was extremely respectful with my response. I congratulated your team and even wished you luck. I never reverted to anything other than facts. There was taunting, there was the worm, there were fingers (from one player) and there was the foot scraping (all this done on the 50 yard line. Fayette lost, Lake Cty won. And what happened on the field after the game happened after the game. I made nothing up, and my post was not the only post about the actions of the lake county players after the game. Man up and admit that your actions weren't what they should have been.

One thing I did fail to mention and should have. I did see one Lake county player that had a ton of class. This kid walked all the way across the field to the Fayette Side, found #6 and gave him a quick hug and a pat on the back of the head. I was impressed with his actions.

It only takes one idiot to label the rest. And what was he doing huggin your player. LOL

Ding..I left as soon as the game ended..so I didn't see anything..I did see the fans storming the field as I was leaving..but that's it..But again..most of our kids are good kids and like a lot of teams..sometimes the emotions of not winning a big game may play a part..Look at the Tenn Vols..But..I also saw another post from Fayette that was unhappy about how our players acted except that one player walked all the way across the field and put his arm around #6..Wouldn't doubt if that was Springer!

Ding..I left as soon as the game ended..so I didn't see anything..I did see the fans storming the field as I was leaving..but that's it..But again..most of our kids are good kids and like a lot of teams..sometimes the emotions of not winning a big game may play a part..Look at the Tenn Vols..But..I also saw another post from Fayette that was unhappy about how our players acted except that one player walked all the way across the field and put his arm around #6..Wouldn't doubt if that was Springer!

I think we should all play our respective sports and forget it.

Lake County play football.

And Uh! Well? Fayette play the uh? hmm BASKETBALL LOL B) l