Trenton Peabody @ Milan Bulldogs

12yr.oldchamps

No one was worshiping Milan football, just talkin about the game. And no matter what is said on here the kids will still play the game with no regard to what is said on here.

Milan ran a base 4-3 defense the entire game against peabody just like we do every game. We didn't change anything. Unless Peabody finds a weakness in our defense that no one else has I don't see how they will really have anything to adjust. However as the game went on Peabody put more people in the box and crept the safety closer and closer to the line of scrimmage and had some success. If Peabody runs their base 5-3 then I would suspect we would line down in I-formation and run right at them as we did succesfully in the first game. But if peabody stacks the box again, I believe Morris will have an answer.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be back this week... and we do need him desperately!... This should be a VERY physical game, but I think Milan will pull it out... Wishful thinking says Milan by 21, common sense says Milan by... a little :thumb:

Playing peabody it is always a very physical game, some of the most physical i ever played in. Even in the years they weren't very good, they allways lined down and hit hard.

Guest NoPainNoGain

I take Milan 35-14.

I would take you on that Bet, giving me Milan and 20 points. Just name your price.

It should be a great event in Milan Friday night, local County Rivalry with win or go home implications. Should be a packed house, which will be welcome change from last week in Milan. I think Coaching will win this game, with which Team has a better game strategy coming out on top. Both have the talent to win, although Milan has an edge with playoff experience. It is great to see Trenton Football on the rise, and hope it continues. Gibson County could turn into a powerhouse County in the next few years. Milan is absolutely loaded in the next 3-4 years and with the improved coaching and attitudes at Trenton and Humboldt, look out.

Look Forward to a great enviroment Friday night in Milan and Humboldt !

When I played for Camden in the 80's and we traveled to Milan there always seemed to be an awe around Milans stadium and team, I think it was because we were about to play Milan who at that time was just terribly always good and John Tuckers reputation of winning games, I consider him the Bear Bryant of High School football in TN. with that, I say Milan 21 Trenton14

This is one fan that thinks the Bulldogs will pull this one out. I do believe it will be a tough low scoring game. I don't think Trenton has the offense to get past the Bulldog defense but I will say that Trenton has one tough defense too. Morris will figure the Tide offense out after seeing them the first time. I'm still looking forward to the Milan-Goodpasture game but first things first.

I thought Milan was the top team in our region followed by Trenton, Westview and Humboldt. Westview had a hard time scoring and Humboldt couldn't tackle.

I got a chance to go to Gallatin and watch the Gallatin-Ravenwood 5-A game. To be a fourth place team Ravenwood was tough. I really enjoyed the game and I figured out the reason why.. The Mustangs weren't playing.... :thumb:

i would love for peabody to come out on top.this is going to be a very physical game. peabody is not going to lay down they will fight hard till the bitter end. i hope its a injury free game.... but from what ive seen peabody hits hard but then milan does too this match up is gonna be tough. it will be a close game.

Good Luck Peabody..... :(

This is one fan that thinks the Bulldogs will pull this one out. I do believe it will be a tough low scoring game. I don't think Trenton has the offense to get past the Bulldog defense but I will say that Trenton has one tough defense too. Morris will figure the Tide offense out after seeing them the first time. I'm still looking forward to the Milan-Goodpasture game but first things first.

I thought Milan was the top team in our region followed by Trenton, Westview and Humboldt. Westview had a hard time scoring and Humboldt couldn't tackle.

I got a chance to go to Gallatin and watch the Gallatin-Ravenwood 5-A game. To be a fourth place team Ravenwood was tough. I really enjoyed the game and I figured out the reason why.. The Mustangs weren't playing.... :(

You going to this game or the Camden/CPA game?