Trenton Peabody @ Milan Bulldogs

12yr.oldchamps

I was told he was a little sore due to not havin played football in 7 weeks but otherwise is fealing fine. He has definatley been a big part of the success of the dawgs the last couple of years. It's great to see him out there again.

How big of a crowd can we expect friday night?

Edited by bulldawgs#1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told he was a little sore due to not havin played football in 7 weeks but otherwise is fealing fine. He had definatley been a big part of the success of the dawgs the last couple of years. It's great to see him out there again.

How big of a crowd can we expect friday night?

Should be a big crowd in Milan. Two big games just 10 miles apart this week with Westview going to Humboldt.

You going to this game or the Camden/CPA game?

I'm thinking of going to Milan. To be honest with you, I'm not sold on region 6-AA yet. Camden should win but Lewis County won't score on Goodpasture. I hope we all get to see Goodpasture-Milan and Lipscomb play at Crockett County.. :( Lots of football between these games though.

Edited by Mr. Mustang

I'm thinking of going to Milan. To be honest with you, I'm not sold on region 6-AA yet. Camden should win but Lewis County won't score on Goodpasture. I hope we all get to see Goodpasture-Milan and Lipscomb play at Crockett County.. :( Lots of football between these games though.

Good choice. This is going to be a hard hitting game.

Good choice. This is going to be a hard hitting game.

I'm telling you Milan fans. I know you want to face Humboldt again but Morris better have his boys ready cause this game is the BCBS game to Trenton. That # 35 for Trenton is a player. I would think Morris will have Wells throwing early to loosen up the defense of Trenton. Personally I don't think Humboldt will be a problem but be careful this weekend.. :(

I'm telling you Milan fans. I know you want to face Humboldt again but Morris better have his boys ready cause this game is the BCBS game to Trenton. That # 35 for Trenton is a player. I would think Morris will have Wells throwing early to loosen up the defense of Trenton. Personally I don't think Humboldt will be a problem but be careful this weekend.. :(

#35 reminds me of #29 Neal Coleman from last years Milan team. The kid is all over the field and hits like a train.

I can assure you the Milan coaches are putting in overtime this week trying to find that edge.

#35 reminds me of #29 Neal Coleman from last years Milan team. The kid is all over the field and hits like a train.

I can assure you the Milan coaches are putting in overtime this week trying to find that edge.

I'm not really sure what overtime would be to them. They are at the feildhouse every friday night (sat. morning really) until at least 3 a.m. and they're back again at 7. Sunday afternoons they take turns bringing food or they eat at wendy's and they head back up there right after church.

I'm not really sure what overtime would be to them. They are at the feildhouse every friday night (sat. morning really) until at least 3 a.m. and they're back again at 7. Sunday afternoons they take turns bringing food or they eat at wendy's and they head back up there right after church.

That's a dedicated group of coaches.

I'm thinking of going to Milan. To be honest with you, I'm not sold on region 6-AA yet. Camden should win but Lewis County won't score on Goodpasture. I hope we all get to see Goodpasture-Milan and Lipscomb play at Crockett County.. :D Lots of football between these games though.

Don't be so sure about Camden winning. the stats show that DCA threw for 250-plus against Camden and CPA runs the spread offense with a very talented 6'2" 215 lb. QB