Clarksville@Springfield

Golfendude

good, three weeks in same spot. not too shabby. going to keep warm and cozy

My pick is going to be, well I think I will tell you Friday at 9:30ish.

It looks like you already made your prediction, jk.

Bellgo will you be joing me on here for the game friday, ill be here since i got to work at the radio station.

FYI: If in the Springfield area, you can listen to the game on 1590 AM or if not you can go to wsgi1100.com and scroll down to Listen Live WDBL 1590 and enjoy the game.

scared of that area downtown, the 4 way crossing is an old favorite spot next to the gas station. We use to cruise by there when we were young. Dated a gal named amber dickey. lived by co-op and the church. i really enjoy that community, but that area around the court house is a little rough for my liking.

LOL :thumb: Edited by ut18vols

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant make it to the game, i work @ the radio station on fridays putting the play by play on the air and making sure it stays on the air. It stinks ALOT!!! I hate it, but im coming next week against Hillsboro, ill find ya, if we make it. If you come to the Jacket walk, they walk from the courthouse to the field (if u have a clue about Springfield), ill be there, but other than that, i prolly want see ya, but we need to meet.

Thats just plain stinkin' thinkin'! You folks will be playing Mt. Juliet next week!

Go Bears! :thumb:

Football Top 10

About the poll | Discuss it!

The "Top 10" is an unscientific poll in which our prep writers, with input from area coaches, select the best teams in our coverage area regardless of classification.

Riverdale

(10-1)

Athletically overwhelmed Warren County in 54-3 rout.

Brentwood Acad.

(9-1)

Semifinal opponent Baylor has won five straight.

Goodpasture

(11-0)

Next up Lewis County, who rallied by Fairview 8-7.

Hillsboro

(11-0)

Rushing defense is the key to home game vs. Mt. Juliet.

David Lipscomb

(10-1)

Beat Friday foe Spring Hill 49-15 during season.

Smyrna

(9-2)

Needs an encore of 42-21 win over La Vergne in Week 0.

Ravenwood

(7-4)

Michael Ayers’ monster receiving day burns Gallatin.

Gallatin

(10-1) LOST FIRST ROUND *********************************

Hopes of a state title run ended instantly by Ravenwood.

Springfield

(11-0)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE THEM THEIR DUE 11-0 AT ANY LEAVEL OF FOOTBALL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolled up 427 yards in first playoff game since 2002.

Franklin

(9-2) LOST FIRST ROUND **********************************

Fumbled away top seed in 17-14 loss to Hendersonville.

Sorry Springfield this is all wrong I thought Dickson got a bad rap all year but man this is bad. I would have every one in the school flooding the Tennesseans phone linds all day tell they make it right. GALLATIN'S GONE DONE OUT OF HERE THEY LOST AND SO DID FRANKLIN THEIRS LOTS OF OTHER SCHOOLS THAT SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 10 BUT NOT THEM!!!!!!!! HEY RIGHTS RIGHT AND WRONGS WRONG AND THIS WRONG!!!!

It looks like you already made your prediction, jk.

Bellgo will you be joing me on here for the game friday, ill be here since i got to work at the radio station.

FYI: If in the Springfield area, you can listen to the game on 1590 AM or if not you can go to wsgi1100.com and scroll down to Listen Live WDBL 1590 and enjoy the game.

LOL :)

Hey ut18vols! Yes, I will be on here Friday night listening to the game, probably being as nervous (and excited at the same time) as I'll get out. This game is gonna be so good!! GO JACKETS!! :lol: Are a lot of people in Springfield talking about the game and are excited?

I myself can't wait until friday night. And to anyone that goes to springfield I know ut18vols does there is a rummor we will we having a pep-rally after the veterns thing friday. I got that straight from a teacher. I know the town its self is finally pulling together, we are all behind this team and they have made us proud. They are working hard and it shows. Also the weather looks like it is going to be great friday night. I can't wait it is going to be a great game. CHS Fans be ready, the springfield fans are loud and proud. This is will be a game, but I still hold to what I said back on like sunday the Jackets have this. I mean look at their record dating back to the 20's 50-27, also we have homefield, I really don't think we will lose at home.

Edited by shsjackets08

I myself can't wait until friday night. And to anyone that goes to springfield I know ut18vols does there is a rummor we will we having a pep-rally after the veterns thing friday. I got that straight from a teacher. I know the town its self is finally pulling together, we are all behind this team and they have made us proud. They are working hard and it shows. Also the weather looks like it is going to be great friday night. I can't wait it is going to be a great game. CHS Fans be ready, the springfield fans are loud and proud. This is will be a game, but I still hold to what I said back on like sunday the Jackets have this. I mean look at their record dating back to the 20's 50-27, also we have homefield, I really don't think we will lose at home.

My son and I were at the game last Friday, as his team had a bye in Div II. Springfield/ Clarksville Football has a storied past as well as my High School and these two programs had many years ago--Hopkinsville, KY. Coach Offutt and Arrington as well as the rest of the Springfield Staff have done an amazing job -- This group of Seniors at SHS have been waiting a long time to regain the prominence that SHS has known in years past--At Hoptown we always scrimmaged Springfield but always played Clarksville--late 60's-early 70's-- My heart will be with my son's team at Davidson Academy and his Senior year, but we will be text messaging scores between parents-- Good luck to the Jackets but for goodness sake don't take Clarksville and their proud tradition lightly! Go Jackets! One game at a Time--

TWO more days i cant wait...but are we for real having a pep rally if so that will just make the crowd more hype at the game...get ready kittycats ur about to get stung

They are trying. Not for sure it will happen. Due to the fact we have the Veterns thing tomorrow. I know alot of Students really want one, but I'm not 100% sure the Faculty will have it.