Clarksville@Springfield

Golfendude

First off Congrats Clarksville for beating Maplewood, you just made it easier for Springfield to make it to the 3rd round..jk. This is gonna be a slugfest, Clarksville option attack and Springfield speed hopefully on a dry field will be awesome. Springfield is gonna be hype, but i might say Clarksville might be more hype after taking down the 'wood. Clarksville might have used all 9 lives against Maplewood and i think Springfield is will on in this one, Springfield by 10

hey Golfendude, u never told me your sons number, you said you would.

Edited by ut18vols

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed your crowd last night, and CLASS is the word to use for your fan base. Several shook my hand eventhough I wore the Green and Gold, but represent you guys was fun.

Utley, is amazing when he is on a roll. The swing screen pass in the third broke the back and hopes of stratford. They have greatly improved since us. But I will be there in green and gold.

My pick is going to be, well I think I will tell you Friday at 9:30ish.

Great game last night, and great representation of our region.

utvols fan would have loved to meet you last night.

I think this is going to be a good game. Just like the first one was. However Springfield has a really good fan base, the student section was rocking last night if I do say so myself. And our players seem to respond to that. Clarksville is a good team and I know they will play hard. But they had homefield last time, we have it this time and I know that will make a very big difference. Also the weather will be better. Which will help both teams out. But I still think springfield will win by three touchdowns.

Edited by shsjackets08

I think this is going to be a good game. Just like the first one was. However Springfield has a really good fan base, the student section was rocking last night if I do say so myself. And our players seem to respond to that. Clarksville is a good team and I know they will play hard. But they had homefield last team we have it this time and I know that will make a very big difference. Also the weather will be better. Which will help both teams out. But I still think springfield will win by three touchdowns.

I was going to remain silent to at least Wed.. But 3! touch downs lol .. You guys no deep down you did not want to play us. No matter where we play this game is on. Coaching gonna win this... :thumb:

ROLL! WILDCATS!

wildcat.gif

Edited by Golfendude

Goldendude, in fact, not being a springfield fan, but at the game, The coaches and fans were rooting you all on all night. At half a coach asked me to call and keep track of the score. They do want you guys, and the fans only asked all night if yall win not to bring the rain. Don't know what that means, but enlighten me. We were getting spanked that night in Mt. Juliet.

Keys to the game: Clarskville defensively needs to stop the big play of the Jackets, and make sure utley and chapman do not go nutts. Offensivly, you just don't need to mess up all night. Soon as you give the jackets an inch, they will run wild. Take them out of the game plan you win.

Springfield needs no stupid penalities, play solid defense and wrap up, Don't Fumble the ball, swarm and tackle, stop the midline and veer, and watch that sneaky counter tre. Don't give the Kats momentum.

This is a game plan i had for both these teams. By the way, fun fact. Just found out NORTHWEST had the #1 schedule to not play in the state in 4 AAAA. Amazing!!!!! Returning 9 on defense, and 8 on offense. If we can keep our coaches and bring in a good man, we can go somewhere. Where is up to the pride in our hearts.

6 days till rematch.

it is going to be a great game...if it does no rain i dont believe chs can hang with the jackets speed with utley and chatman...either team really doesnt know how good the others passing game is though bc of them neither throwing the ball last game...but im starting to think it is going to be another game like 2 weeks ago bc there is already a chance for rain...but one thing the jackets wont have to worry about is there fans getting out of the rain bc they wont budge at chs there fans ran for the cars while jacket fans stuck it out and kept cheering on there team...im saying jackets by 14 without rain...jackets by 3 with rain

I was going to remain silent to at least Wed.. But 3! touch downs lol .. You guys no deep down you did not want to play us. No matter where we play this game is on. Coaching gonna win this... :thumb:

ROLL! WILDCATS!

wildcat.gif

I'm actually really glad we can play yall agian. I think it will be a really good game just like last time. But this is springfields year. I think we will go far, atleast I hope we will. Rain or shine springfield will pull it out. But I think the rain will cause a differnce in the score. If it rains the game will be closer then if it doesn't. A wet field causes different playing conditions. Thats just how it is.

Springfield has to figure out a way to stop that Dowlen kid from CHS, because he ran all over us two weeks ago; not only him, but also Fink (QB) and that other back they have. We cannot allow CHS to make big plays. I believe Springfield needs to get off to a good start like they did against Stratford and play fast and physical from start to finish. Boyce Smith Field will be rockin' on Friday night! GET 'ER DONE SPRINGFIELD!! :thumb: Edited by bellgo

im gonna take clarksville in this one. Clarksville played well and lost a close one to the bears and springfield might have beat mj but payed the gods to make it happen i say clarksville will win this one no doubt in my mind

However if you remember correctly springfield beat Clarksville for the region title. I still hold to what I said Springfield will win this. However the amount we win by will be determined by the weather.