Mt. Juliet @ Hillsboro

MJ AND BEYOND

yeah yeah yeah candy dandy.. .. ill have that seat ready for you ... your bears will be more like skunks ... they will stink!!!

i only take of weekends off ... i like to fish and stuff .. sunday watch pro football its the best ..see raven @ titans ..oh yeah!!! ..if you want ill save you seat there bring a chain ...ill tell them you're my seeing eye dog ..that just might work ..MJ you and your team is going down!!!

:thumb:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this a Mt. Juliet/ Hillsboro thread? There's a seperate thread on officiating. Last week's officials have no bearing on this game. Mt. Juliet won, and now it's time for week 2 of the playoffs.

This is one of (if not THE) most intriguing match-ups of the week. One of the best teams in the bottom half of the bracket versus one the hottest teams in the bottom half.

The Bears have been on an incredible hot streak beforthis week, but I think Hillsboro is just too good. Not slamming Mt. Juliet, but if Hillsboro plays "Hillsboro" type ball (which is no longer Wing-t) they can beat anybody.

As far as not practicing, I would hope that no team wouldn't practice during the season much less the play-offs.

Hillsboro wins, but not by 40

Hillsboro 42

Mt. Juliet 28

LETS GO! mj beat hillsboro and earn ur rematch with shs because they will be there

Really... who cares?! It doesn't matter who predicts what, when, or how. What matters is who is prepared to play ball Friday night. No doubt, MJ will have put the time in considering it has already been said that they practice for 6 hrs. Not sure if that's called preparation or overkill. Doesn't matter-Perry knows what he's doing is right and if you're not sure-just ask him. He'll tell you he's right.

its really easy for all you people who dont play on friday nights to come on here and down talk teams that are obviously good considering that their in the PLAYOFFS so i dont wanna hear mj doesnt deserve that. everyone is titled to say yes hillsboro will win yeah go hillsboro but to tell u the truth hillsboro's schedule is so weak. when u take hillsboro and play down on teams that shouldnt be on the field with them u would hope they would go undefeated. the only good teams hillsboro has played are maplewood and tullahoma. All the other teams aernt even good as for region 6 where only 2 teams were gaurnteed out of the playoffs. Bash mj all u want but hillsboro is on break this week from school so more than likely they aernt practicing where as mj hasnt missed a practice ALL YEAR!!! even when they had a two week break they were there for 6 hours working their tailends off. i hope that hillsboro doesnt practice and i hope they underestimate mj cause im gonna tell u this hillsboro is sloppy uncordinated and doesnt play with technique all they have is size and if u havent noticed this isnt pee-wee so size means nothing.

Bears in the upset

I'm sure the Burro's took a day or so off- not!!!!!!!!!! As for strength of schedule the following teams on their schedule made the playoffs or had 500 or better records. Overton, Tullahoma, Antioch, Stratford, Whitescreek, Maplewood, along with scrimmaging Hendersonville, McGavock (jamboree) amd another playoff team. I don't believe they have lost one to date. They will be ready for whomever they play.

Go Burro's

Edited by Footballfan15

I'm sure the Burro's took a day or so off- not!!!!!!!!!! As for strength of schedule the following teams on their schedule made the playoffs or had 500 or better records. Overton, Tullahoma, Antioch, Stratford, Whitescreek, Maplewood, along with scrimmaging Hendersonville, McGavock (jamboree) amd another playoff team. I don't believe they have lost one to date. They will be ready for whomever they play.

Go Burro's

yes yes so wat well see wat happens on friday night cause ive heard of cocky talk on both sides more for hillsboro so friday it all comes down to gameplan and execution no more comments

One big thing everyone might be overstating just a tad when it comes to the officiating...the TSSAA sets the crews for the playoff games, not the home team. That kinda sours the old' "the refs lost it for us" argument. And another thing, pops, don't act like you just got back from a pee wee game where your son didn't make all-star. Let me refresh your memory on a couple of other things that you might catch "on tape". Check out the last pass interference called on MJ to get Tullahoma in striking distance on 3rd and Long. Check out the flag that was picked up on a block in the back on Tullahoma's first punt return that set them up in scoring position. Check out the subsequent foul occuring after the pass interference on a MJ player "holding" before the football was snapped. The fumble by Barnes was clearly that. There were two intentional grounding calls not noticed, and the TB was cutting MJ's rushers which you may only do on Saturdays and Sundays. The lineMEN were downfield on the opening touchdown, and the MJ player did not twist the ankle of Barnes. In the words of the official, "the Tullahoma player was going one way and the MJ players momentum was going the opposite direction...nothing malicious". Now, this I can guarantee you...that player was not coached to do that. But, oddly enough, two of MJ's players' ankles were twisted following that play, and the only personal foul call that was made was on a late hit by a Tullahoma defender at the end of the half (which I also did not think was malicious). You want to get on here and whine...okay with me, but don't for one second play "the score would have been this" card on this one, because it could have been much worse.

You are soooooo right! It could have been much worse; in a clean game; Tullahoma wipes the field with MJ. I have said in my posts that MJ is a good team and was underated but all you MJ guys see is my"whining". Is that possibly because their is some unconscience knowing that I might be a little right? I will say again; I just wished they had played on a "even" field. I have seen both teams play and say that MJ is a very good team (was impressed with their defense) but Hillsboro will roll over them in this one. And after the game remember this ....... Tullahoma took Hillsboro into overtime. I am done with this.

Edited by THSOLDAD

You are soooooo right! It could have been much worse; in a clean game; Tullahoma wipes the field with MJ. I have said in my posts that MJ is a good team and was underated but all you MJ guys see is my"whining". Is that possibly because their is some unconscience knowing that I might be a little right? I will say again; I just wished they had played on a "even" field. I have seen both teams play and say that MJ is a very good team (was impressed with their defense) but Hillsboro will roll over them in this one. And after the game remember this ....... Tullahoma took Hillsboro into overtime. I am done with this.

Wah Wah Wah...I think I'll call the Wambulance. :D

Could it possibly be your a sore LOSERRRRRRRRRR! :angry: