westmoreland vrs york

GO Eagles

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well York played very hard, you guys scored most on us than anyone has all year congrats. But the team with the bigger heart showed Congrats Eagles keep soaring high

good job york that was a heck of a game...probably the best game ive seen in a long while...good job eagles keep it rolling against sc and we should pull out the win.........go eagles

Well York played very hard, you guys scored most on us than anyone has all year congrats. But the team with the bigger heart showed Congrats Eagles keep soaring high

heart come on boobi it wasnt heart if a mystery holding is not called on kyle payne around the corner at the 13 yard line we all know there wouldnt even be an overtime. how many holds on u guys on those roll out plays 0 thats how many i know we counted at least 4 and i guess everytime we ran around the outside if u were any man at all u can say the holding calls went ur way. i was there i know.and also if we would have had a field goal kicker u wouldnt have had to worry about overtime either u didnt beat us u all got very lucky tonight. we were the better team tonight but u were the luckier team tonight and luck prevailed.this team but that luck will run out i promise u that westmoreland lived on the edge tonight if u play like u did tonight smith county will not let u back in the ballgame like we did.congratulations on holding all night and having a better field goal kicker and winning because of them to factors tonight oh yes being awfully darn lucky.............. :blink: now i know what the sc fans were talking about on here during the week about u guys getting the calls and now we all know dont we.

Edited by daddymacvols

heart come on boobi it wasnt heart if a mystery holding is not called on kyle payne around the corner at the 13 yard line we all know there wouldnt even be an overtime. how many holds on u guys on those roll out plays 0 thats how many i know we counted at least 4 and i guess everytime we ran around the outside if u were any man at all u can say the holding calls went ur way. i was there i know.and also if we would have had a field goal kicker u wouldnt have had to worry about overtime either u didnt beat us u all got very lucky tonight. we were the better team tonight but u were the luckier team tonight and luck prevailed.this team but that luck will run out i promise u that westmoreland lived on the edge tonight if u play like u did tonight smith county will not let u back in the ballgame like we did.congratulations on holding all night and having a better field goal kicker and winning because of them to factors tonight oh yes being awfully darn lucky.............. :thumb: now i know what the sc fans were talking about on here during the week about u guys getting the calls and now we all know dont we.

lolcry.babby

heart come on boobi it wasnt heart if a mystery holding is not called on kyle payne around the corner at the 13 yard line we all know there wouldnt even be an overtime. how many holds on u guys on those roll out plays 0 thats how many i know we counted at least 4 and i guess everytime we ran around the outside if u were any man at all u can say the holding calls went ur way. i was there i know.and also if we would have had a field goal kicker u wouldnt have had to worry about overtime either u didnt beat us u all got very lucky tonight. we were the better team tonight but u were the luckier team tonight and luck prevailed.this team but that luck will run out i promise u that westmoreland lived on the edge tonight if u play like u did tonight smith county will not let u back in the ballgame like we did.congratulations on holding all night and having a better field goal kicker and winning because of them to factors tonight oh yes being awfully darn lucky.............. :thumb: now i know what the sc fans were talking about on here during the week about u guys getting the calls and now we all know dont we.

Well,cry me a river.

why cant you just accept the fact that yall got beat your boys played a heck of a game but just came up a little short so quit crying

why cant you just accept the fact that yall got beat your boys played a heck of a game but just came up a little short so quit crying

i told u guys if u were men u would admit it but u cant so u guys are just weenies there is a difference in crying and telling the truth how many holding penalties did u have that were called and how many did we have come on guys i want 1 of u westmoreland guys to answer that if ur not afraid of letting everyone know.i know but i want to hear from one of u guys.............. :thumb:

ok daddymacvols i am from westmoreland so i will admit it....WE BEAT YOU GUYS FAIR AND SQUARE SO GET OVER IT!!!! you guys had a good team but you just couldnt make the big plays when it counted! but its ok if you want to keep whining about the referees! hopefully you can come whine some more at the next playoff game up here in westmoreland when WE play smith county!!! GO BIG RED!!

ok daddymacvols i am from westmoreland so i will admit it....WE BEAT YOU GUYS FAIR AND SQUARE SO GET OVER IT!!!! you guys had a good team but you just couldnt make the big plays when it counted! but its ok if you want to keep whining about the referees! hopefully you can come whine some more at the next playoff game up here in westmoreland when WE play smith county!!! GO BIG RED!!

[/quote

u beat us i bet u were holding a tight .......... oh u know when the field goal was in the air at the end of the game huh..........despite the holding calls we still should have beaten u if we would have had a field goal kicker but we dont and have never and that got us beat tonight .but if not for holding penalties the game doesnt even go to overtime i still didnt hear u answer my questions about the holdings do u just not want to or is it hard for u to admit... we had a touchdown called back on a holding penalty was u all just nervous all night or just to quiet because ur crowd never said anything all night until u were lucky enough to force overtime on another holding call. then it was like u guys finally wokeup or just loosened up in the backside.ha ha........ :) u westmoreland guys are telling everyone u had more heart and just kicked our butts all over the field u and i know that wasnt the case if anything at all it ws the other way around the tape dont lie if the sc fans want the real story tell them to just look at the game film..............see ya weenie oh yes smith beats u by 2 touchdowns and u can bank on that... :)