Ravenwood @ Antioch

Antioch has a great new coach who knows ravenwood well. As you all should know coach woodward was the offensive cooridinator of the state champs of ravenwood last year. This game will be very interesting to watch. I'd like to see how both teams are gonna come out and prepare for this game seeing that they both run very similar systems. Cant wait to go to this game.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antioch has a great new coach who knows ravenwood well. As you all should know coach woodward was the offensive cooridinator of the state champs of ravenwood last year. This game will be very interesting to watch. I'd like to see how both teams are gonna come out and prepare for this game seeing that they both run very similar systems. Cant wait to go to this game.

I refuse to go against Ravenwood strictly because of Coach Rector.

Antioch's win over Dickson County was not the type of victory that would warrant me to think they can beat Ravenwood. Using the logic that Dickson County beat Ravenwood two weeks ago and Antioch beating Dickson County this week doesn't equate into an Antioch "must be better" mentality. If Dickson County's performance against Ravenwood had been anything like the one against Antioch, they wouldn't have stood a chance.

I think it's safe to say you can't use past performances alone to evaluate an upcoming game. The first round of this year's playoffs demonstrated that all across the state. There are several nuances to each matchup not commonly known to many that influence the contest.

I've used comments like sneaky, gritty and tough concerning this year's Ravenwood team. Other adjectives like tenacious and relentless effort come to mind as well.

It is entirely possible that Ravenwood may suffer as many turnovers in this upcoming game against Antioch as Dickson County did. If that occurs they may meet with the same fate. I believe Ravenwood's offensive attack will neutralize Antioch's defense and keep them on their heels a little bit. Defensively Ravenwood will limit Antioch's scoring just as Dickson County did. I look for Ravenwood to win.

But I also thought Ravenwood couldn't hang with Gallatin, so what do I know?

antioch took care of dickson county so there gonna take care of ravenwood juss like ravenwood took care of gallatin but hey after ravenwood loses atleast they can say they beat OVERATED gallatin

I completely agree...RHS is overrated and soft. They could never stand up to the speed and athletic superiority of the likes of Antioch. Man, the Raptors are just lucky to still be in this thing. By the way...is there a Starbucks near the Antioch stadium...do they offer valet parking for playoff games?

PS: Did Antioch not play Gallatin earlier in the year?