Ravenwood @ Antioch

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic, I realize......but Coker is sure looking good this yr at UT. I know that the Bears are really proud of this talented alum.

yeah...i'm ready to see what he and the rest of the vols bring to the table tomorrow night. i've gotta be the only person in all of fayetteville goin for tennesee. i may be a razorback but what can i say...i bleed orange.

oh boys...it's all or nothing. leave or go home. make me proud. aight lil brother, don't you dare let up one inch. i wanna hear ya smackin that qb around all the way up here :D love ya. GO BEARS!!!

As an outsider and a fan that does not really follow either of these teams I can tell you that it was a hard fought game but that I believe the best team won. Ravenwood got down 14-0 early but came roaring back with 28 unanswered and showed a lot of composure when they hung on at the end. Hats off to Ravenwood good luck with the rest of the playoffs

Apologies to any Green Wave fan reading this, but I'm amazed that Antioch didn't beat Gallatin in the regular season. Antioch played a terrific game last night. They are a wonderfully spirited team that is packed with talent. This was a much tougher game for the Raptors than was our first round game.

Kudos to our defensive coordinator for making all the right adjustments after the first quarter or this could have been a really long night for us. The offense and defense stepped up when they needed to for the win.

Apologies to any Green Wave fan reading this, but I'm amazed that Antioch didn't beat Gallatin in the regular season. Antioch played a terrific game last night. They are a wonderfully spirited team that is packed with talent. This was a much tougher game for the Raptors than was our first round game.

Kudos to our defensive coordinator for making all the right adjustments after the first quarter or this could have been a really long night for us. The offense and defense stepped up when they needed to for the win.

D the game against Antioch got out of hand for them very early and like most of the Metro teams if you can get on top early you have a good chance of a win but if you let them stay in a game the talent is so hard to overcome. I wish I could say that Gallatin underestimated Ravenwood but I think the opposite of that is true with no dissrepect intended I think we Overestimated Ravenwood. They have a tremendous team and deserved the win without a doubt but the way Gallatin played that game appeared to be not to lose where Ravenwood played with nothing to lose. Again Ravenwood had the desire to leave it all on the field and deserved and got the win. I would offer the following advice to any team who plays Ravenwood this year as defending state champs they have no desire to give that title up without a fight. Starting to "BELIEVE" myself.