Sycamore @ Station Camp

War Eagles

This game is going to be a dogfight, but I think Station Camp can pull this one out just like they did last week. Sycamore was civil compared to some of the cocky teams we have had to face this year. We need White House to defeat PC again, I think PC is probably the most cocky team we faced this year and I don't want to see SC face them again.

You need to worry about tomorrow night and not look ahead to a matchup with the winner of the WH-PC game until you are ABSOLUTELY 100% FOR CERTAIN that you've chalked one up in the "W" column tomorrow night.

No trash talking intended here by any means but I believe Sycamore wins this game tomorrow night. Pearl-Cohn & Howard slowed up the Bison offensive attack the last two weeks. In order for Station Camp to beat Sycamore they'll need to score at least 4TD's as they did in their first meeting. Austin Lohin is going to make plays running the football and getting the football into the hands of receivers like Clanton & Holden. Matt Carrigan is going to put up his usual 100 yards and in some way contribute to a few scores. FINALLY, it is Sycamore who is the team playing pressure free here. They were the #4 who shocked a #1 last week and now they are playing at a 10-1 upper seeded team once again this week. I'm telling Station Camp fans right now that the Randall Toney that played against Greenbrier & White House better show up tomorrow night if you want to advance. The one that got shutdown by Pearl-Cohn would lead to a quick elimination from this year's playoffs.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game time is less than 24 hours away for this 2nd Round game of the Class 3A playoffs. There wil be lots of fans from Sycamore there. I hope this football team plays with all-out effort, especially this group of Seniors for Sycamore. They've worked hard the past four years and they said "We aint going down." The key for Sycamore tomorrow night again is going to be the defense, I've said it all year long. The offense will put up it's usual 28 points or more. Halstead and staff has this team really prepared and I think they'll be ready tomorrow night. Good luck War Eagles and go beat them Bisons. :thumb:

Game time is less than 24 hours away for this 2nd Round game of the Class 3A playoffs. There wil be lots of fans from Sycamore there. I hope this football team plays with all-out effort, especially this group of Seniors for Sycamore. They've worked hard the past four years and they said "We aint going down." The key for Sycamore tomorrow night again is going to be the defense, I've said it all year long. The offense will put up it's usual 28 points or more. Halstead and staff has this team really prepared and I think they'll be ready tomorrow night. Good luck War Eagles and go beat them Bisons. :thumb:

[/q

These Sycamore kids are tough and gritty. Sycamore 20 S.C 13.

Hit em in the throat!!!!!

Reminder: Tonight's game is being carried by the radio station from Sycamore (sorry I don't know the call letters or dial #s), 1010 WHIN out of Gallatin and streamed online at sumnercities.com.

We are looking forward to a great game, a great crowd and seeing Tim (Beaman) Ray tonight.

Edited by ajc