Sycamore @ Station Camp

War Eagles

Go Station Camp! It is do or die time for the Bison and after talking to a couple of the players last week, I just don't quite think they are ready to give it up. They started this year with a goal in mind, and they are not done. The last couple of weeks have been flat for the Bison, but I think Hollingsworth will have these guys ready to play like they did at the beginning of the season. At home, packed house, and everything on the line. I predict a Bison win by 10 or more.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titans89 any chance you would know any of the other finalist ? Toney played against us early in the year and was a great runner. He is very deserving just to be a finalist. One of the top backs I saw this year.

All of the finalists are listed on the TSSAA website for each division

Edited by titans89

This game is going to be a dogfight, but I think Station Camp can pull this one out just like they did last week. Sycamore was civil compared to some of the cocky teams we have had to face this year. We need White House to defeat PC again, I think PC is probably the most cocky team we faced this year and I don't want to see SC face them again.