Jackson Southside vs. Giles County

me4sshs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southside will be .......... by far .............. the best team that Giles County has faced this year.

Bolivar fans advice was get ready for a track meet - that we would not be able to slow Southside down. We had the same problems with Lipscomb.

So GC will have to bring their "super sized" game and game plan to have a shot.

Good luck to both teams. Fans travel safe!

Southside will be .......... by far .............. the best team that Giles County has faced this year.

Bolivar fans advice was get ready for a track meet - that we would not be able to slow Southside down. We had the same problems with Lipscomb.

So GC will have to bring their "super sized" game and game plan to have a shot.

Good luck to both teams. Fans travel safe!

If giles is a running team and can't pass much at all South Side wins by 14. If they can pass watch out could be an upset. South Side gave up 300 yards passing the Cheateam co. last night. Allmost lost them the game.

Well if South Side almost got beaten by Cheatam Co. then i say watch out South Side.... I dont know very much about South Side season this year because i'm from CW but i do know alot about how Giles Co. plays football and yes Giles Co. can pass the ball pretty good... #8 Edgmont or whatever is a really good reciever probably one of the best we faced this year... and just guessing Cheatam probably passed it to #3 Joey Beach all night last night didnt they... well just a little tip to South Side if #1 is in at QB he is more than likely throwing the ball and he wont run very often because he is playing with a torn ACL,,, but they're playing original 3rd string QB he's a freshman but he's one of the better freshman you'll see he's a pretty good passer... so yea!!! they pass!!!! their running game is very good though too along with their defense so it should be a pretty close game.... Good luck to both teams but Let's go Giles Co... take region 5 to state!!!!

Giles Co. 31

South Side 24