Maplewood Eliminated

Big Country

some people have no lives ..who gives a rats @%s about language

this is the internet fool ..im not looking for a job ..im not putting on a show to get a girl ..this is the internet and if you cant keep up with the times ..here are a few notes ..

"How r u?" = How are you?

"JM2p" = Just my two pence worth.

As you can see, some text abbreviations are easier to decipher than others.

The rapidly developing language of the short hand text is phonetic. That is to say it represents the sound of words rather than the dictionary definition spelling to keep up with the speed of a faster internet.

It's a form of language that has baffled the brains of newbies, cyber thugs, haters and morons for decades, yet it seems to have evolved naturally as instant messaging has grown in popularity. While some abbreviations are simple to decipher others seem like a foreign language...

check into it you might learn something.

oh ye master of morons!!

Football is the topic.

If football is the topic, than why do you keep posting about referees? And by the way we know you got athomp to type that last message for you!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people have no lives ..who gives a rats @%s about language

this is the internet fool ..im not looking for a job ..im not putting on a show to get a girl ..this is the internet and if you cant keep up with the times ..here are a few notes ..

"How r u?" = How are you?

"JM2p" = Just my two pence worth.

As you can see, some text abbreviations are easier to decipher than others.

The rapidly developing language of the short hand text is phonetic. That is to say it represents the sound of words rather than the dictionary definition spelling to keep up with the speed of a faster internet.

It's a form of language that has baffled the brains of newbies, cyber thugs, haters and morons for decades, yet it seems to have evolved naturally as instant messaging has grown in popularity. While some abbreviations are simple to decipher others seem like a foreign language...

check into it you might learn something.

oh ye master of morons!!

Football is the topic.

The people that you will refer to as "BOSS" (they will also sign your check) care very much about both your written and verbal communication skills.

If football is the topic, than why do you keep posting about referees? And by the way we know you got athomp to type that last message for you!

referees are just as much a part of the game as the players ..

who's going to call the extra point try ... wide right? .. a zebra or a jack@ss

who's going to toss flag after flag after flag .. during a playoff game? a zebra or a jack@ss

who's going to spot the ball 2 yards short of where the player actually went down? a zebra or a jack@ss

in those cases ...id say both ... which im free to do...

yeah whatever as long as you got the point .. use your brain more often ..you will go further in life ..then again its you ..so maybe not.

Maplewood is out. Im not happy but i can and have dealt with it, there are other schools out there that im worried about ..that fit the same M.O as Maplewood and i just would hate to see that crap happen over and over again.

Football is not football without the refs!! remember that.

Edited by boski

The people that you will refer to as "BOSS" (they will also sign your check) care very much about both your written and verbal communication skills.

yeah you are right guy ..but this forum has nothing to do with my job period.. i do this for fun.

i have excellent communication skills .. when i type people read ..and when i talk people listen ..they may or may not like what i say or type ..but thats on them ...

its not going to change me one bit ..... and i can live with that. can you.

Hey Boski ,

Are you pulling for Pearl, HL, Antioch , and Hillsboro to advance? Which one goes the deepest into the playoffs

Im pulling for all of those schools .. Pearl will go deep maybe to finals - Hillsboro will go deep maybe to finals

Antioch will be the frist one out ..and Hunters Lane will make it to the next round ..but i hope they go further .. my nephew hickman and those clay brothers are pretty good friends of mine ..so i hope they do good ..you dont get to many shots at this.

Edited by boski

Im pulling for all of those schools .. Pearl will go deep maybe to finals - Hillsboro will go deep maybe to finals

Antioch will be the frist one out ..and Hunters Lane will make it to the next round ..but i hope they go further .. my nephew hickman and those clay brothers are pretty good friends of mine ..so i hope they do good ..you dont get to many shots at this.

Two state finals teams from Metro and both are under the direction of first year head coaches ;)

That's a bold prediction boski but it is also one that is very likely to happen :thumb: