Fulton at Carter

Road2Three

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not much question who will win the game.

I have just for myself figured out why other teams don't like Fulton. It's not the players it's some of the no class fans that give the players a bad rap. I know when Fulton came down to Livingston I over heard some of the LA players talking about how nice and friendly the players and coaches were from Fulton. And they said Fulton didn't deserve the label of being a bunch of gangsta's like they have been called by other teams.

Falcons will win. Revenge wont play a factor for Carter. Fulton will get revenge for all of those cheap shots Carter Players handed out.(NO ClASS). By the way, Tell coach Woods, dont try to line up 9 in the box to stop Rogan, because he will get burned. Thanks

I agree 100%. Carter is a team of attitudes. They have shown NO class in the three games I have seen them in. I cannot wait to see Fulton run all over them AGAIN!!! Fulton by at least 20. Better luck next year, mighty hornets.

Press 1 on your On Demand and I think you will see who instigated the cheap shots.

Who did instigate the cheap shots? Was it the hard hitting of the falcons? 1) Defensive lineman put a mean hit on Bounds( Carter lineman who missed his block late hit that D-Lineman) 2) Freeney runs up the field(as always) and a Linebacker from Carter late hits him. Falcons provoke no late hits. Carter just cant stand to KNOW they cant beat Fulton. Now, you go watch on Demand. You never once saw a Fulton player throw cheap shots. Get back with me after you watch it please!