Fulton at Carter

Road2Three

By the way I have several degrees, and love my job. That would be degrees not just diplomas. What are you doing? If I did work at food city I would probably be your boss.

Now get back to taking the trash out, you don't want to make momma mad.

I didn't know they gave degrees in farming?? If I worked at Food City I would be making less then you, but I don't work there now do I?? So you must be a dad of one of those kids, let me ask you what happened to the kids, they have no discipline, that comes from the home, I thought you farm people taught discipline??

And as far as my academics go they are very high, I went to a private school for a very long time, as someone said on this very website "who says private education doesn't pay off?" BTW I don't have a criminal record either;-p

And yes I would take the trash out for my mother cause I respect her and I have something called discipline, which is something you or your kid would know nothing about ;-p

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike B get back to class.

I was never talking trash, I was just stating facts.

You have been talking trash, and don't even play.

I don't have a kid involved, but I do know that the kids from Carter are good kids. They make some bad choices some times.

Yes their are many farmers out here, but it is legal.

Graduation rate at Fulton 55%

Drop out rate at Fulton 20%

Seeing Mike B squirm -Priceless

Edited by PLACALL

I THINK WE NEED TO END THIS CARTER THING .. FINAL WORD FROM ME .. YES FULTON HAS ITS PROBLEMS AND SOME PLAYERS THAT ACT UP .. BUT I WILL TELL YOU I HAVE BEEN WATCHING HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL A LONG TIME AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN MORE CHEAP SHOTS AND HITS FROM ANY TEAM AS MUCH AS I DID SEE THE CARTER GAME .. I HAVE BEEN TO MANY AE / FULTON GAMES AND NEVER SUCH CRAP FRO AE OR FULTON AS I SAW WITH CARTER ..IM GLAD THEY DIDNT WANT TO PLAY US ANYMORE .. LET THEM START THAT STUFF WITH AE WHO THEY PICKED UP TO PLAY INSTEAD OF FULTON ....