MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief. There's always some bashing on here about Siegel isn't there? Even when we have a team that is not expected to win the district or finish in the top 2 for that matter. 2p bringing up that entire argument was not a good idea. Every time someone says something like that YOU burn THEM for bringing up past years, well Mr. 2priceless your honor why don't we talk about THIS year, like you have always stated so firmly? Bringing up last year churns up the fire again, and I hope this thread doesn't get locked because of it.

Another thing: I will start by saying that there has been a lot of talk about Cutter on these boards. Does anyone know the reason? The REASON is because he was getting smashed by multiple posters on the earlier pages of this thread and we decided to support one of our players by disagreeing. He is the catalyst for this young Siegel team, he is a leader on the floor, and he is TEAM oriented...ALWAYS. He passed up probably double digit shots last night to pass to a teammate instead. I could care less if you all like him or not, I will stand by him and the Siegel team as a fan. War Eagles says "bounced back" and is automatically labeled as a Cutter worshiper? WOW

I don't remember anyone saying Alex Carter was a bad player. So please "clear up" WHICH siegel posters said something along those lines...I'm tired of people calling out the ENTIRE group of people from Siegel that post on here because one person says something out of line

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STARS

i hope u dont think i said that any of yall said that alex was a bad player........just go back and look at the post

And once again no its not just D2D talking about them... Stop trying to make us look bad cause it aint ever going to work... Thats lies and you know it cause if anyone of yall siegel haters go to the Siegel vs. Warren Co. topic there is more than just D2D talking about other star players... Yes we talked about cutter and how he played good keeping in mind he has surgrey monday and we talked about our amazing freshman gooch and we did not forget about the train either... So its others... Sorry :lol:

its alright there buddy.......and not "all" siegel posters are worshipers but some are and "they" need to acknowledge the acts of other players is all i am saying

Guest dare_2_dream

its alright there buddy.......and not "all" siegel posters are worshipers but some are and "they" need to acknowledge the acts of other players is all i am saying

There are other players .. Cutter is the fuel of the team though and even the players will admit that

You guys never learn at Siegel. We tried and tried to tell you about talking up the superstar instead of team. It was proven last yr IN THE DNJ that Oden's stats were GROSSLY inflated. All of us know who was responsible for it too. We also know why it was done......right at Mr Basketball nominations. We also know it DID not work for yall either. Hero worship over TEAM just isn't good. We all saw how doing that to Corven affected the football team. When the superstar goes down....then it directly effects the team morale and confidence. We know this at Oakland.....had thew same thing happen when TD went down last yr for the girls. They thought they couldn't win w/o her.

I am simply trying to show you that you are doing no one any favors by making Cutter shoulder the whole team. Dang...last I remember John Baron can knock down the 3's . I have already talked about Montori earlier. I was totally impressed with him in football. I always have thought a stout football player can be a punishing force on the hardwood. ( Mimms) So Mr Nation.....looks like you should take a moment to do a lil research. I have asked over and over for Siegel to mention other players on their team. I liked Cutter when he was a freshmen. I am afraid all the adulation will or has gone to his head and it will bite Siegel in the butt......just like it has in the past.

As for d2d......he knows I have supported him in the past. However, he boasted and guaranteed that Cutter would pull down 20 pts EVERY single game......and he is quick to point out when others are wrong on here so I will provide him the same courtesy. If I had done it, he would have called me out on it. He ALSO knows stats have been inflated at Siegel before.....b/c WE have discussed it. He also knows that I do not have a personal vendetta against him or Cutter. When I have one.....it becomes WELL-KNOWN. Mr Nation, I have a lot of posts on the T.....check the percentage of how many have Cutter's name or d2d's name in them.

You wil find the majority of my posts are on the football forum on a school named OAKLAND. Last time I checked, neither of those 2 ever played that sport OR for that school. Therefore, over 3/4 of my posts have NEVER included the name Cutter, d2d, not on bball, nor even the school Siegel. Ps I have over 9,000 posts. 3/4 of 9,000 ....well you do the MATH. No Cutter in sight or d2d.

Lesson over. You have been schooled.

Wingman.....Siegeldance is a heck of a young lady. She was bashed unmercifully last yr for daring to tell the truth on here about a selfish player from Siegel. However, she stood her ground and I think that takes a LOT of guts myself. Too bad others can't rise up the same way . Go siegeldance!!!!!!

Look on the CoachT home page...there is a write-up. Lebanon boys lost and Lebanon girls won.

Not one of your better posts on here 2p, either that or you have seletive reading.

Check the threads we mention Montori and Nicholas, and others.

Also, how many games of Siegel have you seen this year? Since you haven't made any posts about them I'm going to guess none. When you watch Siegel it will become clear why we say Cutter is the fuel. In the last few years, there hasn't been a dominant PG in the district that looks to his teammates just as much if not more than he does himself. This is what Cutter is and why he is so important to Siegel. He is capable of putting 30 up, had 27 vs. Beech, but I don't expect that out of him. But what he will do is make sure every player on the court is involved for Siegel. This is evidence by Siegel's scoring this year. Last year we had between 4-6 players scoring. This years its 8-10 players. 13 players scored vs. Ezell Harding.

You mentioned John Barron, he is a good player...but he can't really create a shot on his own. MUCH better off the pass. He can knock it down when he gets a kickout or an open shot off the pass, which is created by his teammates usually. Just as John wouldn't be as good without his teammates, neither would Cutter because who would be there to benefit from his passing, court vision, leadership, and so on. People have stated repeatedly, Wilson Central and Warren Co comes to mind, about the dominant performance of Montori. Beech and Warren county, Mark Gooch got alot of praise from those games. You accusing Siegel of being so biased of "hero worship" is the same as your selective reading of choosing to only remember the parts that benefit your arguement. Or perhaps only the Siegel people can read the posts about other players on our team? Perhaps you pushed the ignore button to all things about Siegel not named Tyler Cutter? Whichever it is, your wrong. Nobody from Siegel thinks Cutter is the only player on the team and they have stated as much. So take time to read these posts before you spend your time on a fairly inaccurate post.

I guess I could say "you have been schooled" but I'd rather point out matters of fact than name calling and insults.