Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='826352552' date='Jan 30 2007 - 10:48 PM']

mafia was far from great nice sign weak cheering, yes our cd is not that good, sorry.

I wonder why the "nation" is back!? Yall got a W and play some real close games? When yall start getting blown out its a diff story..

Yall have alot to look forward for next yr thats for sure

The MAFIA continues to RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE baby

Interesting, I heard they threw in a major dud in the stands tonight. :(

And the announcer has been saying Balling from the beginning of the year since the original song by Jim Jones came out. Has nothing to do with an Oakland free throw chant.

Glad they got their big sign to work. Had a "few" problems trying that in the first game.

I wonder why the "nation" is back!? Yall got a W and play some real close games? When yall start getting blown out its a diff story..

Yall have alot to look forward for next yr thats for sure

We have went over this. No matter who it is. If you don't win, or show competitiveness its hard to put fans in the stands. Same for Oakland and everyone. If they weren't winning or being competitive, the fans wouldn't be in the stands, because nobody wants to pay to see a bad product on the court. This isn't some revolutionary idea.

Siegel[/url'>Nation07' post='826352564' date='Jan 30 2007 - 10:52 PM']

Im sorry TJ what school do you go to cuz you didnt really sit with any student section?

I've NEVER sat in a student section..I like watching the game and not worry bout people yelling right in my ear..Thanks for watching out for me.!

yes i guess ur right, but i see it like if ur really that loyal to ur team you should never leave. its just sad its that way.

We have went over this. No matter who it is. If you don't win, or show competitiveness its hard to put fans in the stands. Same for Oakland and everyone. If they weren't winning or being competitive, the fans wouldn't be in the stands, because nobody wants to pay to see a bad product on the court. This isn't some revolutionary idea.

i cant help but feel like ive said this somewhere before

Speaking on the "great student section debate"

People may call it bandwagon or whatever...but its a fact of life

You win, you have crowds and lots of support

You lose, you don't.

It's as simple as that. Happens everywhere not confined to Murfreesboro. High school, college, professional sports.

Win and they will come.

Try again soph

enjoyed both games tonight our boys did a nice job of contorling the game almost the enitre game i think balckman tok a point or 2 lead once or twice but for the most part we kept we stayed in the lead with a few points we did a good job of executing and getting a basket when we needed to and did a good job of shooting our free throws torwards the end of the game we also did a good job of keep away until blackman had to foul us to get us on the line during the keep away they guys did a nice job of being patient for the easy bucket and didnt try and focre one i have already talked to E J but we need him to shoot with CONFIDENCE when you shoot it kid no your are gonna make it instead of worrying about missing it if you miss it micheal will ge the rebound so just shoot kid be cocky on the court Kevin did a good job demanding the ball and scott had a good game it was nice to see him rebound from the last time we played blackman

TDTN my twins are CRAZY arent they

GO WARRIORS