MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were you wearing a black or white hoodie?

uhh no i had on a polo shirt with a tan pullover...i was setting in the upper section (wood seats) behind our "student section," i was sitting with chase randle and brandon strahan and a couple others from blackman if you happened to see them

hey tho did you like our new poster (on the far wall of gym, side opposite of concession stands/entrance)? tonight they finally cut the new A/C units on for the first time also, it helped "blow" the blaze out i guess :lol:.

Yea, I saw that over a weekend in the first of January and I have to admit, it's pretty sweet. Very intimidating when you walk in. I thought it was funny though to see that Anne Marie's hand was just as big as Kevin's. Atleast it seemed that way on the poster. :(

noo..didn't..

Michael Young..

kid can be unstoppable

oh yea he made the most athletic putback ive ever seen (at the high school level) in the first half on blackmans side of the court and goal...i have repeatedly said he's our most consistant player and he put up a big 20 tonight i was very pleased with him. when scott or kevin have a kinda off night we can survive but if michael doesnt get his points (15.7 ppg) its kinda hard for us to win as indicated in blackman/riverdale round 1 and against oakland

I am glad to come out with a win tonight> I thought Oakland played sloppy, and did not look like the #1 team in the state.We have got to get those foul shots late in the game. Several of the guys looked like they had lost their intensity.....maybe not recovered from that dreaded stomach virus??

I thought Siegel looked improved and played more as a team.

The MAFIA was great as usual.....liked that massive sign at the beginning. Made me want to puke when the announcer yelled out Balllllin.....what an imitator.Pathetic.

Siegel's attempt at a CD was W-E-A-K............and I do mean W-E-A-K!!! No comparison to Oakland's.

Still continue to be impressed with Jwade, and Maupin made several late game plays ...... :( I hope we bring it against Riverdale ...if we play like we did tonight.....we will score a big L.

The MAFIA continues to RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE baby

Edited by 2priceless