Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I would like to welcome myself back to the boards :angry:

Second of all I would like to say tha tI'm amazed the 7AAA thread has lasted this long, i'm quite impressed

Third of all...PREDICTIONS of course

Oakland over Warren County by 38

Blackman over Cookeville by 12

White County over Lebanon by 19

And I'm going with my STARS by 5 over Riverdale although it will take a HECK of an effort I think we can pull it off and I hope this isn't my last high school boys basketball game :thumb: Good luck to all teams

First off I would like to welcome myself back to the boards :angry:

Second of all I would like to say tha tI'm amazed the 7AAA thread has lasted this long, i'm quite impressed

Third of all...PREDICTIONS of course

Oakland over Warren County by 38

Blackman over Cookeville by 12

White County over Lebanon by 19

And I'm going with my STARS by 5 over Riverdale although it will take a HECK of an effort I think we can pull it off and I hope this isn't my last high school boys basketball game :thumb: Good luck to all teams

im acually picking siegel to win.. They will win by 5 pts.

Siegel WILL win.

That might be true but we'll see how each team plays...Siegel does have nothing to lose :thumb:

i really dont understand the "nothing to lose" argument...the way i see it is both teams have everything to win. only way i dont see riverdale winning is if our shot percentage is like below 40%, even then that might be a stretch

Lets go Nation come out like you capable of coming out and we can embarass riverdales sorry student section.

trust me thats the last thing they will do because riverdale doesnt have a student section. but yeah yall havent cheered to much during either games so far (which have been moderately intense, fast paced and exciting), so wonder what they will do if riverdale makes it rain.

Edited by tdntn

i really dont understand the "nothing to lose" argument...the way i see it is both teams have everything to win. only way i dont see riverdale winning is if our shot percentage is like below 40%, even then that might be a stretch

trust me thats the last thing they will do because riverdale doesnt have a student section. but yeah yall havent cheered to much during either games so far (which have been moderately intense, fast paced and exciting), so wonder what they will do if riverdale makes it rain.

so if the games were moderately intense and exciting...what makes this such a lock for riverdale to win? and the "nothing to lose" is not an argument its a state of mind...you play aggressive when you aren't expected to win that is just a fact and playing aggressive usually equals playing better