Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard both school's raps.

I could understand Oakland's a bit better. All I could understand at Siegel was the Siegel Nation part. In fact, I wasn't sure they were even saying anything else but that? I think the OHS students were more involved in the OHS one b/c you could hear them loud and clear singing the chorus. In fact, I saw tons of adults reacting and doing the moves and singing along.....myself included. OHS's had a better beat.

I would like to hear the Siegel one more clearly....do you have the internet link, Hoolie?

BTW...really enjoyed Siegel's Half-timers. They were really GOOD!!

Have not heard or seen the song, but have heard two general opinions.

Oakland= Garbage, it was very stupid

Siegel= An amazing song

There's a myspace page for the Siegel song if you are interested in hearing it. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions but from what i've heard from both Oakland and Siegel fans is that Oakland's songs are catchy and original (there are 3 of them i believe) and Siegel's is very repetitive (with Siegel Nation every few words). My personal opinion is the Siegel song is good but that it isn't a good chant for the fans. All the student's can really say in unison is "Siegel Nation". Oakland's fans know the entire chorus to their songs. But both are well done and help show the school spirits of both schools.

riverdale dont have 1 do they?

u have 2 have students that care 2 make 1

the 1 about rhs that ohs did was smackin the beat.

riverdale had one (i think it was rydell mayes and chaz ward off the football team who made it) and was supposed to play it versus oakland but for some reason they opted not to. i still havent heard it yet.

laquin (the guy who made the oakland beat) is really talented instramentally maybe the next big musician out of there besides chris young, completely different genres though :thumb:

what the in your face tough D style? Kind of reminds me of another team in your district that went undeafeated. And they may not have ONE true go to guy but there are 3 or 4 guys who can be counted on down the stretch and who cares if they are young?

No the Defense is fine I am talking about the slow down middle school pace. I menioned earlier that they average about the same amount of points as the middle school. they wont go very far if they can't score

How about we talk some basketball instead of songs?

I believe the Lebanon vs. White County will be the closest of the 4 games on Friday.

Oakland by 20+

Riverdale by 10

Blackman by 10+

White County by 7.

When will the semis be played?

I sure hope you are right about us winning in both games i thought we were better than siegel but n tournaments all you have to do is win that one game and this is that one game

go warriors