Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

Who the heck cares? It's freshman basketball!! White county won it the year ramsey, roper, jones, martin, james, haynes, etc. were all freshman basketball players at oakland...and what did that equal in varsity action? NOTHING for white county...and we all know how the rest of the players listed here did...freshman basketball guarentees nothing when compared to varsity

If Someone didnt care, they wouldnt have freshman bball, it is important and very helpful

Lots of instances where great freshmen teams don't pan out as great varsity teams. Many don't stay intact......example....we have Wade, Maupin, and BJ. All of them played freshmen ball at different schools in the county.

Lots of kids excell in freshmen ball b/c they had great teachers that taught them fundamentals while others with just as much ability didn't. Some are bigger than others in frosh ball and that makes them look better than others. It all depends on how they are developed mentally, physically, and fundamentally that determines their future success.

Now I am NOT saying that Hockenberry won't be a great one, only saying just b/c he dominates kids HIS age doesn't mean that will translate over to dominating 18 and 19 yr olds as a soph.

Guest Cutters Crazies

No no...I agree that freshman basketball is essential almost all high school players. What i meant was that success in freshman basketball doesnt always come out as success in varsity.

We are all on the same page then

Would like to see him drop 20 on Oakland. Oakland's defense will be better than it is most year and in most years its pretty solid

Tyler will drop 20+ on Oakland at least one of the two regular season games. Now if that translates to a Siegel win is an entirely different story. Cutter is not Siegel's whole team and I hope he doesn't try to be.

Tyler will drop 20+ on Oakland at least one of the two regular season games. Now if that translates to a Siegel win is an entirely different story. Cutter is not Siegel's whole team and I hope he doesn't try to be.

And I hope yall have learned not to force him to be.....remember what happened when yall did that to Corven :( NO one deserves that kind of pressure.