7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest dare_2_dream

Exactly.

I am glad he is just a junior, so we can hear all this talk again next year on how he is overrated. Cutter will back up my talk on here, if for no other reason than to not let me down.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel folk refuse to believe that anyone can play bball unless you are from Starland. :lol:

David Barnes is an excellent player. I recognized his ability to light it up last yr many times on these forums. I hope his head is on straight this yr and he is able to take on a leadership role on this team.

add another siegel poster to the list who voted oakland and chaisson ... thats 5 for 5 of siegel posters who voted an oakland player as MVP ... do you still say that siegel folk refuse to believe that anyone can play ball unless they play at siegel?

We included you in the orginal tally.

We recognize talent outside of Siegel, just Siegel had loads of it last year so of course they were going to be the topic of conversation.

Ah, sorry, that is my bad. Agree with you on that but still hoping we still have talent this year that no one knows about or has seen yet. Keeping the fingers crossed.

Guest dare_2_dream

Ah, sorry, that is my bad. Agree with you on that but still hoping we still have talent this year that no one knows about or has seen yet. Keeping the fingers crossed.

No need to cross your fingers. Harris is a good coach and they have some good talent this year. They wont be as high flying and explosive as last year, but they will be able to hold their own on the court.

No need to cross your fingers. Harris is a good coach and they have some good talent this year. They wont be as high flying and explosive as last year, but they will be able to hold their own on the court.

Yes, I am going to miss there explosivness a little this year. But hoping (no disrespect to the seniors last year) that they are alot more disciplined this year. Like not going down and throwing up a shot after a pass. That got a little frustrating after awhile.

Guest dare_2_dream

Yes, I am going to miss there explosivness a little this year. But hoping (no disrespect to the seniors last year) that they are alot more disciplined this year. Like not going down and throwing up a shot after a pass. That got a little frustrating after awhile.

Yeah I know what you mean, the one pass and shot offense did get old at times. I like to see an offense flow, not someone just throw up a 30 footer because one pass has been made. If this Siegel team wants to have success, they will have to get everyone involved and play as a team. Who are you?

:thumb:

Yeah I know what you mean, the one pass and shot offense did get old at times. I like to see an offense flow, not someone just throw up a 30 footer because one pass has been made. If this Siegel team wants to have success, they will have to get everyone involved and play as a team. Who are you?

Funny.....I was just asked by another poster if that was you on a second ID. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

:thumb:

Funny.....I was just asked by another poster if that was you on a second ID. :thumb:

Nope. Not trying to get in more trouble with T. I am already on his bad side, another ID wouldnt help it.