MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel folk refuse to believe that anyone can play bball unless you are from Starland. :(

David Barnes is an excellent player. I recognized his ability to light it up last yr many times on these forums. I hope his head is on straight this yr and he is able to take on a leadership role on this team.

That's an unfair statement. There have been a few Siegel posters who voted for Chaisson as district MVP.

Edited by TheSolidOne

That's an unfair statement. There have been a few Siegel posters who voted for Chaisson as district MVP.

If you voted for Chaisson, I thank you. However, have never lumped you in with the other Siegel posters. While your first allegiance is to your school ( as it should be), you have the objectivity and maturity to recognize and applaud talent and abilities of others no matter the color of their jersey. For that you have earned my ultimate appreciation and respect.

:(

Guest dare_2_dream

If you voted for Chaisson, I thank you. However, have never lumped you in with the other Siegel posters. While your first allegiance is to your school ( as it should be), you have the objectivity and maturity to recognize and applaud talent and abilities of others no matter the color of their jersey. For that you have earned my ultimate appreciation and respect.

I voted for Chaisson, because its common sense.

Guest dare_2_dream

And then whined about Cutter not being on the ballot.

Sarcasm. Cutter doesnt deserve to be on there yet, no offense to my boy, but he will turn a lot of heards of this season. The kid is a baller, and he will show district 7aaa that he can hold his own, without the help of oden, roper, jones, and ramsey.

Thanks, I did vote for Chaisson, because like D2D said, it's common sense.

I gave Oakland AND Chaisson my vote. I don't see how you can choose otherwise. I HOPE Siegel somehow pulls of a miracle and wins district but I don't see it happening this year.

Tyler Cutter will prove you wrong blackman08. He is IMO one of the top three players in this district and will prove it this year. If siegel plays as a team and if Harris does a good job coaching young talent, Siegel will finish ahead of blackman. That is my opinion on the subject <_<

I gave Oakland AND Chaisson my vote. I don't see how you can choose otherwise. I HOPE Siegel somehow pulls of a miracle and wins district but I don't see it happening this year.

Tyler Cutter will prove you wrong blackman08. He is IMO one of the top three players in this district and will prove it this year. If siegel plays as a team and if Harris does a good job coaching young talent, Siegel will finish ahead of blackman. That is my opinion on the subject :(

You are another Siegel poster who is passionate about your team, but can give another school their props even if they are your hated rival.