Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

BASH BROTHERS ride againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.........OHS puts on the cruise control and wallops Coffee County today .

In fact they led 24-3 at the HALF.

Coffee County? :thumb::D .. only 24 points at half? where is the offense? how did the bash brothers do?

Never, I would refuse. :D

B/c you are your own person.....but the majority @ Siegel would fight for the death to defend anything he did IF he was one of their own.

I guarantee you that Blackman would give anything to have him back.

Coffee County? :thumb::blink: .. only 24 points at half? where is the offense? how did the bash brothers do?

OOOOOOPPPPPPS typo.....at the end of the FIRST Q, not half.

Edited by 2priceless

BASH BROTHERS ride againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.........OHS puts on the cruise control and wallops Coffee County today .

In fact they led 24-3 at the HALF.

I was there and it was not 24-3 at half. In fact, it was never 24-3. Oakland did win but they were not ahead 24-3 at half. I know #20 for CC scored 9 straight point to start the 2nd quater.

Guest dare_2_dream

I was there and it was not 24-3 at half. In fact, it was never 24-3. Oakland did win but they were not ahead 24-3 at half. I know #20 for CC scored 9 straight point to start the 2nd quater.

Then can you fill us in with the real stats?

Scoreboard said otherwise. Oakland scored 20 points or so to start the game and CC couldnt do a thing when Oakland's starter were in. Im pretty sure it was 24 being that I thought Oakland could hang 100 on CC if they wanted to.............