Hall of Fame Games

jhoutsider

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston High is having a tournament on the 17th and 18th. The teams are Houston, Millington, Clarksville-Northeast, St. Agnes, ECS, Bolton, Harding Academy and Collierville. The bracket continues on the next day giving us two more games. It should be fun. A ton of basketball to be played.

Collierville vs. ECS 3:00

St. Agnes vs. Bolton 4:30

Houston vs. Harding Academy 6:00

Millington vs. Clarksville-Northeast 7:30

Houston High is having a tournament on the 17th and 18th. The teams are Houston, Millington, Clarksville-Northeast, St. Agnes, ECS, Bolton, Harding Academy and Collierville. The bracket continues on the next day giving us two more games. It should be fun. A ton of basketball to be played.

Collierville vs. ECS 3:00

St. Agnes vs. Bolton 4:30

Houston vs. Harding Academy 6:00

Millington vs. Clarksville-Northeast 7:30

Actually Lausanne is playing intead of ECS.

Actually Lausanne is playing intead of ECS.

Hey, thanks. I was going off of the bracket that was sent a few weeks ago. This should be a fun tournament! Lausanne, in my opinion is one of the top teams in the shelby metro area, if not the best. I was really disappointed that they didn't win it all last year. If I was a betting man, I would have lost all of my money last year.

Hey, thanks. I was going off of the bracket that was sent a few weeks ago. This should be a fun tournament! Lausanne, in my opinion is one of the top teams in the shelby metro area, if not the best. I was really disappointed that they didn't win it all last year. If I was a betting man, I would have lost all of my money last year.

Inexperience caught up in the end. Maybe we'll meet up in this tournament which would be fun since we know some of the girls. Give my best to Tesa, A-Rob, and Olivia.