West Greene's next coach,who will it be?

GO BUFFS

sounds to me that your fishing for info. but IMO i think they should choose from inside the school so that narrows it down

i wouldnt mind if coach Greenlee got it he has a good relationship with the better half of the kids.........IMO

I believe it will be Greenlee or someone outside the system. They have the potential to be pretty good with Jordan anchoring that offense.

Iunderstand that mike pearson a blount county boy might be interested in the job. Iremeber that he was at South Greene 6 or 7 yeaars ago. I have talked to several people from out there and they say he did a really good job . The players really liked him and say that he really has a good understanding of the game and that he is a great guy. Also I understand that his wife is a West Greene grad and her family lives near the school. I also know that he has coached baseball and softball and has built really good programs wherever he has been. He is a great young coach that has always been overlooked for several jobs in blount county. He would be a goodone. What do you think.