Gordonsville @ Friendship Christian

croz6110

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a thought, maybe just maybe the G-Men have not been the same team since the FCS game due to the fact they have not played anyone as good as FCS since that game. Granted, the FCS offense stalled after the 1st qtr due to the strong defensive play of the G-Men but then again - Wade Mitcehll and his defense turned the G-Men back repeatedly on their home turf. They then did teh same thing to TC a week later. Something to think about. It ought to be a good game and obviosuly I am on here with a bunch of Tigers fans so I will throw lowly lucky overrated undeafted FCS a bone and say that they may by some miracle pull out anotehr victory over the G-Men. We will just have to see how it shakes out.

Regardless of the outcome, the state champ will come out of this region - FCS, TC or the G-Men. Good Luck to all this Friday night.

you have a good point even though you are a fcs fan but on the contrare of your post we did play a team last week that supposedly we couldn't hang with cause of thier speed and not only did we hang with em and win we blew em out,no disrespect intended towards spitt.now this week all i've heard is about how many times fcs has beaten g-ville in the last 3 yrs well i'm going out on a limb and say

our boys play like they have played defensively since halftime of the previous game between fcs and g-ville we win by 10 points our offense shouldn't struggle as much this time and if they do our D will keep it close enough for an upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to point out that the week before the 1st FCS vs. G-Ville game this year mostly the same people said G-ville was going to win. They didn't. What has changed??

if you knew our kids you could understand fcs game well the first quarter really woke em up they are playin with alot more heart now than before!!!!!!!!!!!plus the first few series in the 1st game we had kids going everywhere cause they didnt know thier own responsibilties!!!!!!!!!its going to be hard to fool em again they all done seen the formations fcs runs and are capable of running.g-ville wont spot you guys 21 points again

if you knew our kids you could understand fcs game well the first quarter really woke em up they are playin with alot more heart now than before!!!!!!!!!!!plus the first few series in the 1st game we had kids going everywhere cause they didnt know thier own responsibilties!!!!!!!!!its going to be hard to fool em again they all done seen the formations fcs runs and are capable of running.g-ville wont spot you guys 21 points again

That's cool.

They are not my guys. As you can tell by my screen name I'm a Lebanon fan. I do root for FCS but it really doesn't matter one way or the other.

I was just trying to understand that it is the same two teams out on the field as earlier in the year and FCS won.

That's cool.

They are not my guys. As you can tell by my screen name I'm a Lebanon fan. I do root for FCS but it really doesn't matter one way or the other.

I was just trying to understand that it is the same two teams out on the field as earlier in the year and FCS won.

OK g-ville has turned a new corner in thier game!has anyone ever heard of a team peakin too early in the season well i feel fcs was playing thier best ball earlier in the regular season the stage is set for an upset

Peaking to early???

Did they not beat G-ville and Trousdale their last 2 out of 3 games. Those are two great teams IMO.

They have been consistant all year.

you should travel over to fcs fri night youll see what i mean fcs is cursed they choke in huge games lol thats going to get some ppl fired up maybe excite this thread a lil

Slick Rick would like to see this game. Slick Rick says the winner of this game and the winner of the Temple-Trousdale game WILL play next week for the state championship. Mark it down. One of these four teams WILL win the gold ball. Slick Rick will be there. Slick Rick says these are two good teams. Slick Rick says they know each other well. Slick Rick says Gordonsville and FCS have good players. Slick Rick says they both have good coaches. Slick Rick says one team will win. Slick Rick says the other team will lose. Slick Rick heard that Friendship has a dumpy stadium. Slick Rick says is this true? Slick Rick says hopefully they have clean facilities.