Gordonsville @ Friendship Christian

croz6110

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will give the kid some credit he is one heck of an athlete!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone heard if the kid that got hurt is back??

I would love to see Wade Mitchell win this award. He is a great young man both on and off the field. I know we have posted this on here many times but to come back from the injury he had as a freshman and play the way he has the last two years is a tribute to the heart he has. He has a never give up attitude and the Heart of A Champion. There is no telling how many tackles he would have had for the season but he missed the second half of the Collinwood game with a stinger and did not play in the second half of at least four other games because of the score.

But I will tell you because I have known Wade since he was a toddler, it is about the team and not about individuals. Wade would love to win this award but I know that his focus is on getting by Gordonsville on Friday Night and continuing on the path for a shot at that Gold Ball.

Go Wade and Go FCS

The young man who was hurt in the first game is not likley to be back this week.

He is just a sophomore but has a very bright future.

Edited by Halibut

Let's keep it on topic this time, folks.

G-ville wins in a close one.

Thanks Croz#61 I have never wanted to get on here i just wanted to be a bystander and read what everyone else has to say but look what happened all this trash talkn about has got me pumped so thanks for starting a new one Croz Poe, 1Afan and Developer want to talk of how dominating they are besides the last 3 years " i am listening" didnt think so there is nothing to talk about there best team was with Sweeny,Gaines and Wheeler but there gone Gville was "good" those years but look at there team before that with Dillingham, Claiborne, Babcock, Adams,there OL/DL the whole team they dominated oh mighty FCS i think they scored what 1 TD on them in 3 years and look FCS got lucky to even make the playoffs in the 90's so talk about how dominate you are look at Gville they have been in the playoffs what almost every year except a few for 20-30 years now but anyways know that i said that FRIDAY's GAME LOOKS TO BE A GOOD ONE

Thanks Croz#61 I have never wanted to get on here i just wanted to be a bystander and read what everyone else has to say but look what happened all this trash talkn about has got me pumped so thanks for starting a new one Croz Poe, 1Afan and Developer want to talk of how dominating they are besides the last 3 years " i am listening" didnt think so there is nothing to talk about there best team was with Sweeny,Gaines and Wheeler but there gone Gville was "good" those years but look at there team before that with Dillingham, Claiborne, Babcock, Adams,there OL/DL the whole team they dominated oh mighty FCS i think they scored what 1 TD on them in 3 years and look FCS got lucky to even make the playoffs in the 90's so talk about how dominate you are look at Gville they have been in the playoffs what almost every year except a few for 20-30 years now but anyways know that i said that FRIDAY's GAME LOOKS TO BE A GOOD ONE

I will be a good one, and Gordonsville has a very good chance to come out on top.

best post i have seen all day