Gordonsville @ Friendship Christian

croz6110

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main key to this game is the play of Gordonsville's line.

In the last game Alexander and Smith didn't have their best games, but with Davis on the field, it adds another threat.

He did very well against FC in the last game.

With all three on the field and great blocking by the line, Gordonsville wins.

I think Jack Friendship woke the giant and lost the axe to cut down the bean stalk. :D

best post i have seen all day

thanks ol~tiger25 Croz hope to see u at the game Friday actually i know u will be there if Gville plays 4qtrs they will WIN but if they dont show up and play the 1st qtr like last time it will be tuff but they still could of very well won that game but struggled inside the 10 but FCS defense did play tuff also but Gville shut them down after the 1st qtr and "YES" FCS still did try to do the same things as in the 1st but they couldnt Gville showed HEART and came back but didnt capitalized they have learned from there mistkes because they havent been the same TEAM since they have been on a mission getting ready for the playoffs and there here and took care of the 1st know to the 2nd one"there taken 1 game at a time" let everybody else look ahead The TIGERS "They want Friday Night"

Them FC fans scattered faster than a bunch of druken saliors in a bar fight when the police walked in. I say GO TIGERS!

They have reputations to uphold.

It's definately not as fun without them in here.

No one to argue with.

Mo$$, I'm hoping little Mo$$ and the rest of the line come out firing. :D

They have reputations to uphold.

It's definately not as fun without them in here.

No one to argue with.

Mo$$, I'm hoping little Mo$$ and the rest of the line come out firing. :D

I know mo$$$$ jr will. :D He dont play basketball. :D He wants more playing time and a Gold Ring. :D Likes Base B but not keyed up for it. Wants to work this summer. Farm work. Any takers? Sickem Tigers!!!!

thanks ol~tiger25 Croz hope to see u at the game Friday actually i know u will be there if Gville plays 4qtrs they will WIN but if they dont show up and play the 1st qtr like last time it will be tuff but they still could of very well won that game but struggled inside the 10 but FCS defense did play tuff also but Gville shut them down after the 1st qtr and "YES" FCS still did try to do the same things as in the 1st but they couldnt Gville showed HEART and came back but didnt capitalized they have learned from there mistkes because they havent been the same TEAM since they have been on a mission getting ready for the playoffs and there here and took care of the 1st know to the 2nd one"there taken 1 game at a time" let everybody else look ahead The TIGERS "They want Friday Night"

Here is a thought, maybe just maybe the G-Men have not been the same team since the FCS game due to the fact they have not played anyone as good as FCS since that game. Granted, the FCS offense stalled after the 1st qtr due to the strong defensive play of the G-Men but then again - Wade Mitcehll and his defense turned the G-Men back repeatedly on their home turf. They then did teh same thing to TC a week later. Something to think about. It ought to be a good game and obviosuly I am on here with a bunch of Tigers fans so I will throw lowly lucky overrated undeafted FCS a bone and say that they may by some miracle pull out anotehr victory over the G-Men. We will just have to see how it shakes out.

Regardless of the outcome, the state champ will come out of this region - FCS, TC or the G-Men. Good Luck to all this Friday night.