Upperman is overrated.......

spiff_07

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upperman has nothing this year but hopes and dreams that will fade out as the season progresses. At the end, upperman will at LEAST take second in the divison. There is no way that they will earn the #1 spot......

Do you really think that DC can take the number one spot one year after losing the team,s top two scorers and making a change in its style of play? Don,t get me wrong, i would love for us to get #1 but that one happen until next year...when DC will go undefeated in the district. And what happened to LA? They brought back three starters and a co-freshman of the year.

Last year's season doesn't even count. We're practically a different team this year. Our players want to win bad, and you can tell. We'll show Upperman who the real team is this year.

I agree that we're completely different, we're gonna play some D this year. Maybe we will beat them. Like i said, it's not that i don't want us to win, just tryin to look at all the angles. My predictions are second place for us this year, undefeated in the district next season.

Do you really think that DC can take the number one spot one year after losing the team,s top two scorers and making a change in its style of play? Don,t get me wrong, i would love for us to get #1 but that one happen until next year...when DC will go undefeated in the district. And what happened to LA? They brought back three starters and a co-freshman of the year.

LA returns only one starter who only started about half the season and the freshman of the year....not co-freshman